+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I talk to many girls because I am looking for my "love of the dreams". Bulgaria

I talk to many girls because I am looking for my "love of the dreams". Bulgaria

Hi, I am looking for you and i do much to find you my love, don't think I am not looking for you because so I do. However lets go to the point here.

I am 23 yrs and I look pretty decent and good. In my homecountry (Sweden) i get alot of girls when I ask for numbers etc, but here (Bulgaria) it seems like girls are really shy and they are extra shy for foreginer people, am I right about this?

I just go to the street and talk to girls for maybe 4 hours, the pretty ones, i go like " Hi, i think u look pretty that is why I talk to you, I am new here and would like to have your number to get to know you better" or I say something like to the cool girls which they are "I think you look cool, would not mind getting to know you, hit me ur number", the cool ones starts a convo and really gets into me, but end up like "have boyfriend" and shit.

I mean wtf, the girls I talk to are really hot, at least 8/10, but they seem to become shy or they become steel and pick up the pocker face when I show up in front of them, maybe I need to do something special to make them calm down and relax more in front of me? Btw this is my second day in my new country, maybe I should give it a time more?

I mainly go to the street and talk to girls, but maybe I do somethig wrong here? I got numbers from both girls and boys to meet up at the night for nightclubs but later when I call they don't pick up. Do they become shy or cant afford nighclubs or what? Something wrong with me? I look decent and cool, see no problem with me what so ever at all. I even look beter than boys with 8/10 girlfriends.

What is the correct way of starting a relationship with people? Enlighten me up.

Maybe nightclubs and bars are the right way to go? And not pick up everyopne at the street?

Can upload a photo of me if u girls want? You can say what u think of me?

- - - Updated - - -

whatever, here is the link to my Photo

www . bilddump .se/bilder/20180802152234-84.43.216.167. jpg

Put them together to see the Photo

- - - Updated - - -

Remove the 4 spaces (i think) in the link to see the photo

U seem to be too aggressive to girls. If i m girl, i would not respond to you. You should know that some girls are active and extroverted, but there are also so many shy and introverted type in the world. They dont want a one-night stand or sex partner with you. Brother u know that love needs time to foster. It is not a case that u pick a phone number and call her with sweet conversation, then the girl will know all your goodness and personality and make love with you knowing that you are her true love. If just like that, do u think true love coming too easy ?
    BTW, u should learn how to be patient. Approaching is ok, but definitely not aggression and harassment. Introduce yourself, say something natural, some hobbies of you, your life etc, not in first time selling your appearance, your advantage, too sweet words or even doing some sexual approach or flirting to every girls. Girls are not idiot, doing so just leaves them negative, flirtatious and playboy image , then the consequences you mentioned in your passage happened again.
    No offense to you Daygamer, but honestly it is your fault.

Turn off to most girls for a guy to say I am only talking to you because you are pretty, give me your number. Sounds like a rapist coming for you, in the minds of women. You need much better starting lines then these ones. What about, Hi, I am new to Bulgaria, I come from Sweden and would like to make new friends in this area and you appear to be a nice friendly person etc and do not ask for number unless you think they ant you to have it. I wouldn't give you my number if you ask without ever getting to know me first. Try an internet cafe, or some other social venue other than cold approach on the street.
    I cannot see your picture, got an error even when connecting spaces.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”