+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lesbian seduction

I don’t want to be a lesbian

Online friends developed infatuation sigh wasn’t supposed get to that bcuz we are both taken young ladies ... after constantly talking daily for 4months we decided to meet in person but on my way to meet her.... she sent a text message that stopped me from going any further... she wants to make out with me, .... I want that too but it’s not right that would be cheating, .... we never met .... our friendship came to an end except we still say happy birthday each year.... it’s been 3years .... she is no longer with a girl, she is now with a guy, I’m still with my lover.... she sends me a message out of the blue saying she wish we could have been together even for a little,,,,buried feelings for her start to come back to me.... again I want her so badly... it took me six days before I replied to her message... I told her I wish the same but it was probably for the best..... 3months later her guy shared a public post with her picture she is so stunning .... so many years have passed and I still wonder wat it wud have been like to be with her .... i told her that her photo was gorgeous and she said thank you 😘😘 .... my mind goes crazy thinking about things I shudnt think about so I sent her a message a few days later telling her that I wanna breakup with her even tho we never met and she replied that she regrets that we never met but I will forever be the woman in her lesbian fantasies... I post all this bcuz I wanna get it off my chest
    Last edited by ALittleLost; 04-08-18 at 05:37 AM.

What do you want?

That’s a good question

Yes. I know. That's why I'm asking you.

unrequited love is a bummer, just take a swing at her and get it out of your system. talking will never be satisfying.