+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Its my gf's b-day..and she is not being cool

Maybe she has mental problems.

Thank you Asip.

How you end this, deal with it, break up with her, etc, will be the only thing you look back on in ten years and care about.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    She is trying to sued me into quitting smoking..by ragging on me all the time.. It just makes me want to smoke more. Lately, I've been considering doing some other drugs like maybe morphine and oxycodone
    Yea, thats real smart *rolls eyes*
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    carp, you moron, if there's a woman that can stand to be with you for 5 ****ing minutes you should hang on to her.
    I agree... I can't believe people here actually are siding with him/giving advice.

I don't know if you say a lot of the stuff you say just to be funny, but if how you present yourself to us here on LF is how you are in real life... wow. Listen to Asip, seriously.

Don't tell him to listen to Asip! Then he'll just stay with her and continue to treat her like crap.

In defense of carp, let's be real here. This girl chooses to stay with him. She must see something in him, else she would leave him. Every person has a match.

Hehe Yes she does choose to stay with him. Whatever they want to do, I really don't care.

You all are right that his behavior is sometimes not great, but I guess I just don't see her being any less responsible than he is for this situation. That's all.

I agree shh!, she is just as responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    You all are right that his behavior is sometimes not great, but I guess I just don't see her being any less responsible than he is for this situation. That's all.
    Whatd'ya mean, shh? That she is partly responsible for his life situation, or just the situation that has brought them to breaking up? Because if its the first one, I think you're way wrong. I don't think carp would be any less of an utter douchebag without her. And if its the second one, well of course she's responsible, but its probably a good thing on her part. I mean I honestly don't see the heartbreak that either of them will feel when he talks about her and treats her like he acts here, and she puts up with him. I agree with Junsui earlier post about not telling them to stay together. She probably deserves better.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Aww, Debunkt - you are the chivalrous sort who believes girls are victims of bad men!

I on the other hand believe she IS responsible for her life situation. We ALL are. If she didn't have carp, she'd go get herself another guy who treats her pretty much the same. (Haven't you seen girls that do this?)

Yep, just like women who get physically abused and stay in the relationship. Even if they leave that relationship, the next one they get into will probably be the same unless they take some time to change what's going on in them.

But she isn't on the boards for me to say stuff to!

HAHA! No, I just thought you meant she was responsible for the way he was. Of course I agree with you on the point that people are responsible for themselves. But its not like girls don't go through bad relatoinships and go on to find good ones. Of course I'd like to think that my gf is in a good relationship now, and is not in the same "bad" ones she's been in before. And don't you think that your current relationship is better than your past ones, or is really just the same guy you've always had? No, I honestly do think she can do better.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Tone Guest
    Your girlfriend is a lucky girl, 'bunkt.

Of course she can do better. That's not the point though...If he doesn't change his ways, he can keep going from one bad relationship to another. So you rather have more women suffer? She's obviously used to his ways and tries to deal with it, just like many other people are. I agree that he can be quite funny at times, and women love that especially when it's a mix of bad boy in there, however, certain things that have been mentioned, it's just way too much.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast