+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Its my gf's b-day..and she is not being cool

Its my gf's b-day..and she is not being cool

My gf is being a *****. Today is her b-day and she acted really bitchy last night. She wanted to sleep with me..so that she could wake up on her b-day w/ me... and now, low and behold she is all pompous, snooty and bitchy.

Her family is onto me too saying that I'm a "jerk",,her sister even left a cheesedick message on my phone.
    Tonight when I go over there if any one of them even looks at me funny then I am leaving....I think I should just dump her before we both go down some long and pathetic road,,,miserable with 2 or 3 kids and then getting divorced.

Any thoughts?

She's having one bad day and your ready to dump her? Did I miss something? I thought YOU were the bad guy, and she was the good guy. ::confused::

Its more complicated then that..this isn't a simple case of good verses evil..it sucks

Then break up

If its so complicated, you may want to tell us more before asking us for our thoughts. Girls will be bitchy sometimes, believe it or not.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Its more complicated then that..this isn't a simple case of good verses evil..it sucks
    man, women are that way sometimes. They can be really sweet, and otherwice bitches that i can't stand!!!!!!! So, dont dump her about that. But let her know that u are not satisfied with that. Let her good know!

Did you miss something? Like, maybe it is tradition in her family to give presents in the morning? And you didn't give her anything....(no reason for her to be bitchy, I agree - but....she might be overly sensitive about certain things???)

Or maybe she has other expectations she isn't talking about????

Weird.

btw...mine has her birthday in a few weeks...anyone know a very nice gift? it is very hard to impress her, so im just asking for anything

She is trying to sued me into quitting smoking..by ragging on me all the time.. It just makes me want to smoke more. Lately, I've been considering doing some other drugs like maybe morphine and oxycodone if I can get ahold of 'em.

This morning I woke up and said "do you want to have sex" she said "yes" so I ****ed her with no love at all. Just ****ed her, then got off, and hopped in the shower.

She is the ****ing cunt I love..I can't dump her..and I can't be happy with her...all you virgins don't know how lucky you got it.

Please Help
    Last edited by carpflounder; 16-11-05 at 06:19 AM.

Hmm... well, you f*ck her with no love, and then wonder why she is bitchy all day?

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    Girls will be bitchy sometimes, believe it or not.
    Sometimes??

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    She is trying to sued me into quitting smoking..by ragging on me all the time.. It just makes me want to smoke more. Lately, I've been considering doing some other drugs like maybe morphine and oxycodone if I can get ahold of 'em.

This morning I woke up and said "do you want to have sex" she said "yes" so I ****ed her with no love at all. Just ****ed her, then got off, and hopped in the shower.

She is the ****ing cunt I love..I can't dump her..and I can't be happy with her...all you virgins don't know how lucky you got it.
    Damn, with a boyfriend like you, I can't believe she's not peachy-keen all the damn time.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    Damn, with a boyfriend like you, I can't believe she's not peachy-keen all the damn time.
    LoooooooooooooooooooL I was thinkin the same.

Oh carp.....

I guess this is my fault..I come here for help..without being all that specific. Here I will narrow it down,, I want it to end, and I also want to keep it. But if it is to end, I want it to be messy. I don't want to just act like its ok and its cool that my heart has been torn out and shit all over.

I want shouting, screaming, crying, and all the manipulations that go along with that...sparks flying..and feathers ruffled!! Spare me nothing!

It hurts too bad..I can take more pain only if I know that it will end. I must cause it to end.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by carpflounder; 16-11-05 at 07:05 AM.

Why don't you apologize and try being really nice, carp. I bet she will be nicer to you, too, and then you don't have to break up at all.
    Last edited by shh!; 16-11-05 at 07:31 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast