+ Follow This Topic

Thread: LDR woes

LDR woes

Please help, I need Advice on my LDR.

Met this girl, she’s great, but lives pretty far away. We have however made plans to see each other and so on, as you do. We also text and call each other every day.

She’s having some problems- lost her job and since then she seems a bit less enthusiastic and affectionate, this is normal right? She still always responds, even if she seems a bit flat most of the time. I’m taking that as a good sign, but I am worried that she’s either in a bad mental state or losing interest entirely. I’ve tried to keep things light hearted.

The other thing is, I want to help her. She lives in a small town and is gonna struggle to find work, so I’ve thought of suggesting to her to come stay here for a while. I live with other people so she might not be too fussed about that idea since she’s used to staying alone and doing her own thing. Also, I’m carefully thinking about how that would effect me especially if things go south.

So what id like to know is if I’m going about this the right way, or if I should cut my losses at some point.

As things stand she’s very much in recovery mode, not taking any decisive actions and I think she’s a bit overwhelmed so I don’t really know how to help her.

How far away? I would schedule a Skype date if it's going to be a while. Skyping is way better than texting/chat logs.

So we should tell you when it's time to end your relationship
    Or if your decision is the absolute best way forward in your life?

Be brave in making your own decisions