+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Women Relationship Games or she is nutzz!!!!!

Women Relationship Games or she is nutzz!!!!!

After a wonderful weekend my ex dump me on Monday (This happen in September). She said she dont love me as I love her. She told me that she was very confused and all that crap women talk when they wanted to dump you. Then I said:

"Ok if that is your decision I respect it. This have been a wonderful relationship for me but if you don't feel the same. Well I have to walk away!"

And I did! Then she called me after two hours to my house and left me four messages that she didn't mean what she said. I was very upset, and turn off my cell-phone four two days. She left me 14 messages that she wanted to be with me. I called her on day number two and told her that things will not be the same since she did that. We were back together again.

On Friday night we were out. Her brothers were playing in a band in a local bar that we were hanging out. One of the customers began to say that her brother's band was crap. She take it very seriously and she hit the guy with a punch in his face. I was shocked!!! I went outside to calm the guy down and said that I was really sorry that I was dating that girl and I didnt know that she was like that. The guy was not upset with me but he wanted to press charges against her. I said to him:

"Well if you wanted to do it! Is your decision not mine!"

She told me that I didn't defend her. We discuss very heated about the problem and I told her that she was the one who was wrong in the first place. She doesn't have to hit anybody no matter if his talking crap about her brother. There is no reason since he wasn't disrepectful with her. I also pointed out that we were lucky that the guy take things easily and did not press charges against her. Also we were lucky that the guy was nice and didn't want to hurt us. Another person could stab us or may be shot at BOTH of US. I told her that her actions were Immature and childish. We fight we didnt talk

I call her day three and she told me that her ex was ready to defend her if any situation with those guys have some kind of consequences. I told her:

"Then hang out with your ex and not with me! If your happier and safer with him then fine."...

Last Sunday she called me crying that she wasn't happy with him and she didn't know what to do. She didn't love him but she didn't know exactly what she felt about me. I hug her and two tears formed in her eyes. She hug me strongly but she told me she didn't know what exactly she felt. I told her:

"Solve your emotional problems first. I will NOT BE WAITING FOR YOU! I will continue my life since you don't know what you want and I need to move on!!!"

I met a friend of mine and she told me that she left her ex LAST FRIDAY, but she haven't call me yet.

WHAT I THINK ABOUT THIS WHOLE SITUATION:

1. She have systematically tried to manipulate me with stupid childish immature women games that haven't work.
    2. She is extremely confused since she left her ex in May and she was back with him in September
    3. She wanted to control everything and she is in a conspiracy of silence
    4. She is nutz!!! Crazy as a Horse!
    5. I am the rebound guy!! No win situation for me!

ANY SUGGESTION GIRLS????

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok first off here, I don't think she's crazy but I think she's very confused and it could possibly that you were a rebound relationship. I would continue to go on with your life as you said.

I don't think you should have consoled the guy that she punched though. Not saying she was in the right for doing that, but you should have been discussing that with her not some stranger. ANd to tell some stranger that you don't know why your dating her.. is just weird! Why would you do that? I know you felt bad for this guy and realized she was in the wrong but you shouldn't have downtalked her to soemone you dont' even know.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

This confusion is driving my head crazy...!!!

Again stupid women games..!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What do you mean stupid woman games???? she's confused, do you expect her to think straight when she's confused?
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Yeah, I dont think it's stupid Women games, but stupid Human games.

all games are human.

dude there is no way you are ever going to understand a woman. and because you dont understand them, doesnt mean they are playing games.

as you said to her, so i say to you. what you do is your choice and you must do it.

all we can offer is advice. my advice, both of you stay away from each other and other people for some time. and when you can both, repeat BOTH think straght, make a decision

Hussain
    Last edited by mhussain; 17-11-05 at 04:27 AM.
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Quote Originally Posted by mhussain
    all games are human?

Well, I'm sure animals play games too. I haven't really read anything about that.

there shouldnt have been a question mark there. sorry
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

I was just being silly!

Tone Guest
    Don't worry, Hussain... I'll be sure to give her a spankin.