+ Follow This Topic

Thread: im confused...

im confused...

i love this guy but first of all, hes 17 and im 15 and its gonna get illegal if we start dating. second of all, he hung up on this girl that makes it pretty clear that she doesn't like him. i really do love him but what should i do?

He ain't gonna touch you at that age. it might be two years difference but that's huge in teenage years. The only thing you can do is admire him from afar until you are older.

If you go to the same school it's a bad rep when a 15 year old dates a 17 year old- he won't do it trust me. Also, it's not love i promise you'll find a guy who's hung up on YOU and you're going to regret saying you're in love with some guy who wants a girl he cant get.

why illegal ? i cant witness any point illegal. If he make love together, then u will be unlawful bt just dating is ok~ It is hard to give u opinion on this situation. You can choose leave him or choose to approach him professing your feeling and intention.

I think both of you should be legal age like 18. Then you can start dating. lol