+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Friends with benefits

Tone Guest
    Words words words words. Words words? Words words words words words.

WORDS!! Words words words words?

Words.

It wasnt a rumour, I actually spoke to the girl he likes.

He has been chasing after her, and she was like whoa this guy is coming on strong. They went out a few times, shared a drunken kiss, and basically she stopped seeing him as she claims she wasnt really interested in him, and only found out about our breakup through someone else not him. When she questioned him about it, he said to her that we brokeup long before he actually moved out (lie) and also said some other nasty things about me.

And now I realise that when she started ignoring him, thats when he started messaging and calling me ......

Again I say forget him and move on. Now maybe you see why?

Take a deep breath, Sugar... and move forward with your life.

Yes. It does appear his true colors are more dark than one would've hoped for. In light of all that: Move on. The deceit alone is sufficient forfeit. Nevermind the philandering. The best -- and most difficult -- way to move on is to not initiate contact or respond to contact. At all. Just cease to exist for any and all of his intentions or purposes, however beguiling they may be. You lie to someone. You pay a consequences for doing it. Not only in romantic relationships, but in ALL relations. Chin up. You'll do fine.
    Speak less. Say more.

What a turkey.

I hope it makes you feel better in a tiny way. Cuz sometimes when we see someone's jerk tendencies, it makes us able to be angry, and angry is one further step along in the whole grief / recovery process.

So...score 1 for Sugarbabe!

Also, I would have to say that I chalk up his behavior to his age and youth...you really need to find yourself a man, not a boy.

He claims there was no need to tell me anything as nothing was going on. I asked him when I saw him, having u been seeing anyone, do you like anyone etc and by saying no that means he is lying.

He has completely denied most things and turned the whole siutauton around on me, trying to make me feel bad for prying into his personal life.

If I didnt find out about this other girl, I would have been moping around like a love sick puppy on his leash. As hard as it is to handle, this way I know I can now move on without looking back . Its not the fact he has with another girl, its the fact that he lied. And I dont want to be with a liar.

Get this.... he just rings my mobile, I didnt answer, so he left me a voice message saying .... " Just thought you may have come to your senses and want to talk. You have no right to be angry with me, youre just being jealous. Nothing happened with the other girl and there was no intentions to take it any further, so if you feel like talking call me'

There is no way in hell im going to call him back. He must think im stupid ?? The reason nothing happened with that other girl, is because she didnt like him, if she did like him he would be in the sack with her right now. Who is he trying to kid ?

As much as it hurts, I dont ever want to talk to him again. Am I overreacting ?

No! Don't talk to to him ever again. When someone is the guilty party, the first thing they do is deny and the second is try to take the attention of off them and put it back on the person who is accusing them of doing something. Get away from him. You can do better.

Tone Guest
    I agree.

You were "Plan B". Plan A didn't work out for him so now he's going down the line. You don't want to be anyone's second choice, you should always be a guy's FIRST and ONLY choice.

DO NOT SETTLE - do not let this weasel weasel his way back to you.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456