+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why can't we just be loved honestly?

Why can't we just be loved honestly?

I'd like to share my story briefly.
    Well, I am a middle age lady and I do struggle all my life with lack of trust of my loved one.
    Every time I fell in love with a stranger, after he gained my heart and trust, I was cheated. One day I thought it was finally the right one to enter my life. On this basis, I got married, established a family, loved children followed, but again after a longer while it happened exactly as so many times before. The betrayal of the beloved person I sacrificed my life, had put all hope and dreams in his hands.. I've become one of the many divorced. This is a tremendous pain and disappointment, but nothing is the same as if someone is deluding you with emotions right from the start. My frustration, pain, disappointment and hopelessness have plagued me in the hands of the most repugnant rat of all. I was vulnerable, and immediately there was an uncharacteristic Turkish loving rat who abused my feelings and gave me hope, love, and healed my open wounds. Not long ago I found out that it was only a delusion and this rat did this all only and exclusively for his benefit, and I was only a means to satisfy his nasty pleasures and his chance to gain any financial benefits. I've described this story about two years ago at Broken Hearts forum.

http://www.loveforum.net/broken-hearts-forum/98935-aware-false-love.html?highlight=
    and
    http://www.loveforum.net/broken-hearts-forum/99481-ladies-especially-mid-age-please-aware-summer-cheater.html?highlight=

There was more of us that we had the same very negative experience with the same rat, but we thankfully all but one managed to deal with it, realized our failure and justified the once we harmed the most, our families. There is though one victim of the same false love rat who has not only been very naive to be deceived in emotions, flew to the rat in a way that gave him not only the satisfaction of his perverted appetites but also money and believed in his primitive vows of false love, but to make it not enough she found something worse, much worse.
    This is also my description in my recent post:

http://www.loveforum.net/broken-hearts-forum/103404-ladies-especially-mid-age-pls-aware-summer-cheater-2-a.html?highlight=

This sick primitive has done so much, among other dirt, criminal acts of identity theft and backmailing of a victim's family for big cash, but in recent days even by spam attacks of the broken hearts forum to block access to his unfair and subtle practices. His latest false nick is bhebeqo and you can take a look at his activities apparently trying to cover up his ill and arrowhead actions.

Why can not people simply care about feelings and love as something rare, which is sacred? Love and emotions are fragile and their misuse for other purposes should be a crime.

Thank you lovebroken for your support. I really do love your motto

You can be loved....just your choices have been off. Maybe you forgive him for so many of his mistakes not really seeing for what he is. Many women make this mistake so you are not alone.

One thing I can say, a relaitonship cannot survive on love alone, and your love cannot save someone from making bad choice, your love cannot make someone treat you better. Love has to be earned through building a solid foundation through respect, trust, and understanding and most of all compassion.

Being nice to family, and talking up a storm of promises is not a a foundation to be built on.

smackie09, I fully agree!!!!
    But still, if someone pretends all this, trust, respect, understanding, compassion so you believe it all, you fall in love but you will find out this was just a lie. While feeling the power of what we believe is love we are blind and we do not see things the way they are and all people that disagree with our fake love become our enemies. Just because we cannot admit we were fooled, it felt so real, but other see the reality.
    Love is great, just if true, unfortunately my experience and the story I posted is about the very wrong way of loving.
    But your definition of true love is just right.

You are welcome, Gale and good for you making a thread in another section. Least that spammer has yet to follow you over here, and you can continue your discussion and we can keep bumping your warning thread as you need to avoid the 30 day lock until someone removes the spammer off the website and removes all their spamming posts. Did you notice Gale that they looked at your profile?

It is horrible when people play on the want for love only to play the other person, hurt them, steal from them. People are pretty selfish and sadly corrupt and people such as yourself with a loving open heart get it worse and then it makes you harden up so by the time a real good person shows up you've been so scarred by these fakes you can't even tell they are the real deal. I hope the man you are talking about in your threads gets his comeuppance soon! and also hope real love finds your good heart.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Thank you lovebroken, finding true love is not easy, I will keep of fighting against the once pretending the feelings for their benefits. Love is about giving, not taking.
    We all deserve what we give.

Hi, Gale. I agree, I had it once and slipped away no fault of his or mine. Just bad things happen to others and you are not in control of your own fate at times.

I always hope when a person uses another, takes whatever, money, love, time from another that in turn they will be robbed by the same things in their life hopefully by being swatted by the karma stick.

Was this guy you are warning others about catfishing women online? Did people marry him, he steal from them?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Yep, bhebeqo is Halis, yep, he was married to a German girl, tried it on others especially from German speaking countries. He tried it on the particular victim from central Europe. He targets EU ladies for his own benefits. In fact majority of the ...... working in tourist resorts over there do that. Pretending honest, romantic love, just fake. The only way to deal with it is to not believe the sweet words of these fake love rats. Mehmet, the one who tried it on me was married to a local girl with 2 kids, now he has 3. He tried it on me and others, this bhebeqo (Halis) is single, but he is so, so sick. He went beyond catfishing, once he gained the trust, he started to manipulate the victim against her family, her kids, he humiliated them in an incredible way.
    Yep, till karma gets them, we should stay alert!

This guy sounds like the biggest shitheel ever. Have the police got their hooks into him yet, must be plenty of things he can be charged on especially identity theft and more if this had been happening over two years.

I hate people use the internet to hurt others, makes me sick!
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

CantMoveOn, correct, this guy should pay for his crimes, it was not online only, he used the Lady, mother of 3 kids simply by lies and fake love practices. He is not the only one. The Lady was tricked by Mehmet, the guy who tried it on me and several others and had stolen some srious cash from her, asking for lot more. He managed to fool her for over a year and maybe till today. Mehmet was just a primitive married ugly thief, but this Halis alias bhebeqo is sick, very sick. As long as I know the family has all the evidences to put him in the jail for several years and I hope they will make him pay. The problem though is with the victim, the lady, who let those Fake RATs to do it to her, to her family. She has to realize how cheated she was and.... I have just described the case to let others know about these Rats and their practices. No matter how we like hearing the sweet words, it is all Fake. This is a serious business for them. Especially in these countries, woman is just a subject of pleasure and income and pretending love is just to get into their panties and wallet. The scars on the souls of the victims are deep and they heal very slowly. Thankfully I never went as far as the Lady in my story, but it is sad. No one should be misused this way. Feeling are too fragile and hurting them should be considered as crime I guess. Karma will get us all. Halis should pay, period.

Although I feel for you and agree that he is terrible and will be taken care of by karma, you will not like what I have to say next. I am a true believer in the law of attraction. You said you have always been cheated on. Believe it or not, you are subconsciously attracting men to you that will do that to you.We put out energy based on how we feel about ourselves and this energy will attract others who are the same or others that they feel can be victimized and manipulated.

He is a professional con man and knows exactly what to look for in a woman that can be easily taken advantage of. Of course I feel bad for his victims but, as women, we must be strong and smart and not look to a man as our rescuer and always pay attention to our gut feelings. I can guarantee that you and that woman at some point felt like things just didn't feel right.

an update, bhebeqo sent me 2 PMs, both with blah blah blah, arrogant freak.
    Snow White, agree, we humans are once again so much that others are often disappointing us or they evoke various negative feelings in us. In fact, every man is our mirror, our teacher. And it is not a coincidence that a certain person gives us a certain lesson at some point. Thankfully I was not hurt by this idiot. I was lonely and vulnerable when Rat Mehmet took his chance and fooled me. Except of hurt feelings and wasted time I was fine. Others were not that lucky. Yest those freaks take advantage of our weaknesses but although we may be naive it is not a crime, what the lover Rats do is not acceptable. I've learned and if my thread will save just one Lady from being trapped by such scams, I will feel satisfaction.

can someone stop the spammer who's attacking the site from several accounts?

Halis Kiris, you are spamming this forum to hide your crimes, sick Rat

I am beginning to wonder if it is not being done by a female poster on here that caused drama and conflict for no reason, they can easily get people to randomly spam here because they know this website has no mods. I am posting to help your thread in female stay afloat. I don't think all these extra ones are same as original guy spamming in broken and over your thread though.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

CantMoveOn, you might be right, it seems like some or the others are real bots, the subject of this thread Halis claimed he has friends capable of things with pc, so maybe he asked for an assistance to bring the site down. I guess the link is there. I am sorry for this, perhaps I will stop bumping the thread to see if it helps the forum. This way the evil wins, I don't know, it is really sad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast