+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: messy.. but basically i want her

messy.. but basically i want her

Ok ill keep it short and sweet, my ex has a rebound/booty call guy and hes totally the opposite of me (he's so not her normal type).they have been pretty much going sex mad from what i hav heard.Im jealous, i miss her ..we was so meant for eachother.
    I spoke to her on msn last night and basically shes having a great time in everthing in her life atm and it seems shes better off without me, whilst it seems like all this is a disease i have caught.I think shes still intrested me in some way but its too hard for me to tell, her plan is to be just friends.We recently got back from NYC together,it was tough here and there for me but we got on,she basically did things like holding onto me or posing infront of me or laying in my bed.we had sex once on our trip even doh after she came she told me to stop. ill stop now too much of a messy rant,just need to sorta say something.

Cut her off with no contact. She is going to be trouble for you and will also prevent you from finding yourself a nice girl.

everyone probably thinks this but she was seriously like one in a million kinda girl,im not just saying it because i actually loved her but its so true.

Tone Guest
    I agree with shh!... remember you guys broke up for a reason. From what I hear, 9 times out of 10 when couples DO get back together, they end up breaking up for similair reasons and things usually aren't what they thought they would be when hoping to get back together.

Right now, you're just kind of her backup plan until she finds a new guy... I'd try my best to cut her off, tell her it's too hard for you to just be friends, and start to move on so you can find a new girl.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sick-deano
    everyone probably thinks this but she was seriously like one in a million kinda girl,im not just saying it because i actually loved her but its so true.
    Actually, yes you are.

why was she the one in a million girl??? because yoou loved her... leave her and get away from her, there is a one in a billion girl waiting for you

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

I agree with what everyone has already said.

she knows i want to be more than friends but lately ive just bin trying to act cool and un-phased by it all.she could cut me out in a second and probably not contact me for long,she wont find it hard to be busy or move on.it hurts for that reason too i mean she was the one who ended it and i just keep on seeming to get the harsh end of the stick.
    And she was one in a million because we was into the same things,she was so hot and she did so many things that are what i wanted in a girl, doesnt really sound like a valid reason but i know its true.

Uh, are you going to actually listen to people's advice? That IS why you came here, no? Seriously, what type of one in a million girl is doing this guy all the time that is the opposite of you? Why do you want that? How about you accept the fact that she told you that she's better off without you, and she wasn't just saying it for shits and giggles. What makes you think she doesn't even know what she wants? MOVE ON.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

So she's having sex with this other guy and slept with you?

leave her .. NOW ... and get this straight mate, and you better get this or else you are going to suffer for a long time ....

YOU DESERVE BETTER ......

I deserve to be treated better yeah, just i hate this .Like i woke up this morning and feel as if im mental or something.miss her alot,wondering about her, and shes out there looking for other guys. Im stupid enough to even think its all my fault she doesnt love me anymore,like if im too nice or something.thx for the advice doh i am listening.

you will always think its your fault simply because you dont understand what you did to reach this horrible stage in life.

YOU DID NOTHING & YOU DESERVE BETTER

my dear friend.,you will always miss her, you will always remember her, but you must repeat MUST move on, simply because you dont deserve to be punished like this, least of all by yourself

get hold of yourself mate and find someone who loves you as much as you love her

take care

Hussain

Thx mate, i know if i found someone better or a really nice girl i'd like feel like its "my time" or that someone is watching up there. atm doh im writing a kinda notepad letter/thoughts of things i want to say to her when shes on msn next.i dont think im goin to go as far as to write it out and email it to her ..but i might.

You shouldn't send her anything. Just cut contact.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast