+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the way i feel

the way i feel

I hate myself for doing the things I did and for the things I'm about to do.......All I have to say is, I'll see you again someday, So now it's time for me to tell you....................Goodnight, Goodbye, and I love you

I never knew my true feelings, until I get depressed, then thats all I think about.

I'm thinking about how I have hurt the people around me. I know I have been mean to people that are around me, but I try my best not to do that.

I'm sitting here listening to the intro to this song and this guy is talking about suicide, and thinking to myself, It's not a bad idea, I mean it's not like anyone is going to see that I'm gone, it's might do everyone some good if I wasn't here. I've made everyone's life a living hell, there isn't anything I can do to fix it, so maybe I should go and leave, so everyone can have a better life.

anyone have anything to say
    Later ya'll

LeahSueDolton

Yeah, I think you're always on here crying for attention.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

I remember when I first started having depression, when I was 12. Then when I was 15 and tried to kill myself a few times. Eventually it does get better. Sure, I still get depressed and have the occasional thoughts of suicide now, but overall I've come to realize life is too precious to just throw it all away. So whether you are trying to get attention or actually feeling like killing yourself right now, go get help.

Tone Guest
    Leah, that kind of talk is nonsense. We've all been where you are, every one of us. Where we feel nothing we do is right, and everyone around us would be better off without us. You're human. I'm human. We're all human. We're going to mess up, we're going to make mistakes, especially when we're young!

You gotta keep goin, learn from your mistakes, cause life DOES GET BETTER. Junsui is 150% right - life is a GIFT and is way too PRECIOUS to throw away. Suicide is for the weak, and I know you're stronger than that.

Stay off the drugs and alcohol. They enhance depression and give youmore to feel bad about.

Quote Originally Posted by LeahSueDolton
    I hate myself for doing the things I did and for the things I'm about to do.......All I have to say is, I'll see you again someday, So now it's time for me to tell you....................Goodnight, Goodbye, and I love you

I never knew my true feelings, until I get depressed, then thats all I think about.

I'm thinking about how I have hurt the people around me. I know I have been mean to people that are around me, but I try my best not to do that.

I'm sitting here listening to the intro to this song and this guy is talking about suicide, and thinking to myself, It's not a bad idea, I mean it's not like anyone is going to see that I'm gone, it's might do everyone some good if I wasn't here. I've made everyone's life a living hell, there isn't anything I can do to fix it, so maybe I should go and leave, so everyone can have a better life.

anyone have anything to say
    I know how you feel. I still have that feeling. And the worst thing is that I cannot commit suicide, my family has suffered in lot of losses and affording one more, is too much.
    Don't expect anything.

The worst thing is that you can't commit suicide? I would figure the worst thing is that you even feel that way!

I never came close to suicide. I numb myself over pretty good..I try not to let my mind go there in the first place. I'm high right now. Just smoked two bowls.

I don't know..suicide is a very personal option. I think it is selfish for me to try and keep someone alive who wants to kill themself. What consitutional or divine right do I have for keeping someone else alive...when they want to die..just because I want it. That isn't to say that I wouldn't put up a fight for someone dear to me...but then again I am selfish.

I don't care if you want to though..you never fooled me...I know that you are just a liar. You might wan't to get some faith under your belt there, youngster...suicide isn't the big deal.............Don't you know where liars go??

lol Wouldn't people who commit suicide go to Hell? Since they can't ask for forgiveness afterwards.

Suicide is a very selfish and cowardly way out. Just my Opinion.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    lol Wouldn't people who commit suicide go to Hell? Since they can't ask for forgiveness afterwards.
    Smells like some born-again bullsh*t.

I don't know, just what I heard at Catholic school. I'm not Catholic though nor am I a born again Christian lol.

Its all the same bullsh*t. Bottom line, if you want to kill yourself..I will not try to coerce you out of it.

lol yes it is

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    I never came close to suicide. I numb myself over pretty good..I try not to let my mind go there in the first place. I'm high right now. Just smoked two bowls.

I don't know..suicide is a very personal option. I think it is selfish for me to try and keep someone alive who wants to kill themself. What consitutional or divine right do I have for keeping someone else alive...when they want to die..just because I want it. That isn't to say that I wouldn't put up a fight for someone dear to me...but then again I am selfish.

I don't care if you want to though..you never fooled me...I know that you are just a liar. You might wan't to get some faith under your belt there, youngster...suicide isn't the big deal.............Don't you know where liars go??
    Oh yes, I am a liar. Big liar, that is bad. See, this way depression comes!
    Don't expect anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast