+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he into me? Or is it just friends?

Is he into me? Or is it just friends?

So i met this guy, and the minute we met there was almost this instant connection. We would constantly get in trouble for talking during class, whenever we could choose our partner or our own seats he was always by my side. Our friend tried to sit next to me one time and he absolutely did not allow it. Eventually we added each other on snapchat so we could talk at home too, and the day we added each other we haven’t stopped talking. He has told me things like how i make him so happy and that he values our friendship, he said that if this friendship falls apart he would have no idea what to do. He’s opened up to me about his past, we’ve both been very vulnerable. I was having a bad day, so he came and picked me up and took out to lunch- when i was sick he wouldnt get off the phone with me until i fell asleep (which was at 2am even though he had work at 8am the next day). I’ve opened up to him about how im a virgin and i’ve never had my first kiss- and after a few jokes he said “if you're comfortable with it, i can help you with that- i can be your first kiss or something. Only if it doesn’t ruin what we have now.” So about a month later- even though we’ve hung out before that- i went to his house and he kissed me. It wasn’t just a kiss though it was a full on makeout. He kept holding my hand, kissing my neck, he got grabby (which i was okay with and he apologized even though i was fine with it). He directed my hand down to his penis then said “only if you want to, i understand if you dont” but i gave him a handjob he gave me a hickey on my breast. He messaged me that night saying he had fun and was wondering if i was up for it again.

A lot of our friends are convinced we are together, and i'm not sure where my feelings are with him- even more unsure where his feelings are with me

First off stop with the hand jobs and establish with him where you stand. It's a conversation to have out in public not in his room before you go down on him.