+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I approach him?

Should I approach him?

The guy I like is my senior and is 2 years older than me. i've been crushing on him since 2 years ago, and this year would be his last in the university. i want to befriend him and eventually tell him my feelings. We don't have any mutual friends so i don't know how to approach him. I'm sure he has seen me around many times already so i thought that maybe he would recognize me which gave me the conclusion of greeting him and introducing myself but wouldn't that seem like I'm weird/desperate? My friend's girlfriend seem to know him but i don't want to make her think that i'm just using her to get to know the guy. How should i approach him? Should I ask my friend's gf to help me out? or should i just man up and approach him? I don't want things to end without me telling him my feelings,even if i get rejected i wouldn't regret it. I have 7 more months until he graduates. please help me.

You should do it . First you can ask your friend's girlfriend for help that would lower your awkwardness to approach him. If she dont want to offer any help, then you should do it yourself and just take a chance to profess to him.
    Maybe i guess he will be embarrassed when you say it out, bt if he really have little '' love '' on you, he might try to date with you.

This is the best time to tell him about yourself. I hope he will understand everything and handle the situation well.