+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Frustrated

Frustrated

I was introduced to this woman and at the time of introduction we chatted for about 5 minutes. A few days later, she called me, we chatted a little longer and decided to meet for coffee.

On Sunday, we met at a coffee shop and talked for 2 hours. When we left to go our separate ways, SHE said we should go out to dinner one night this week and asked if I could show her downtown, as she's fairly new to the area.

I'm thinking, Cool! She's attractive and we certainly seemed to mesh, so I'm thinking there might be the beginnings of something going on.

Coffee was Sunday.

Well, I've not heard from her. Today is Friday. I try not to be a pest so I called once Tuesday and once last night, and sent one e-mail. Casual messages, "just calling to see what's up and when you might like to get together again" type of thing.

Not a word. Which confuses me, since she suggested meeting again. Of course, now the pity party begins and I'm feeling a tad bit blown off. Really, it is no big deal but she seemed kinda cool.

Oh well, thanks for letting me gripe!

Don't contact her again. She'll get in touch with you if she's interested.

Tone Guest
    That sucks.

Just be ready to move on. Because it doesn't sound like she's really that interested. If she was, chances are you would have heard from her by now.

Yea stop calling dude.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

go to a bar and get drunk on coke and then hit on the waitress.

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Forget her... Sorry but it happens to me all the time. She may have had a spat with a boyfriend and gotten back together with him, something like that. Who knows? Who cares? Don't waste your time.

I've given up trying to figure it out. Best thing to do is just move on and find someone else, and probably about the time you do, (based upon my experiences) she'll pop up on the scene again.

Ditto what blacksharley said.

I think people go looking for their egos to be fed when they have fights with their partners and poor unsusupecting single people get taken for a ride as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiesharley
    Forget her... Sorry but it happens to me all the time. She may have had a spat with a boyfriend and gotten back together with him, something like that. Who knows? Who cares? Don't waste your time.

I've given up trying to figure it out. Best thing to do is just move on and find someone else, and probably about the time you do, (based upon my experiences) she'll pop up on the scene again.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yea sorry to hear that.. That sucks! I hate it when people do that..

ANyhwo I wouldn't call her anymore..the ball is in her court now. If she doesn't call get right back on the bandwagon and go find someone else. Actually what am I saying? Go do that now!!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!