+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How does she do that??

How does she do that??

Good evening everyone. I was wondering if you guys could help me with a little problem I have.

About 2 months ago, I got to know this girl. She is a friend of a guy that I work with. When I met her for the first time I just thought, "This is very nice and beautful girl". Ever since that first time I saw her, this feeling has been growing inside me. It is impossible to describe that feeling, but to give you any idea...It is a stomach/heart ache and when she pops into my mind...I can't think about anything but her...

I don't meet her very often, maybe 1-3 times a month, and only when I go out partying. But I talk to her, and others, almost every night in MSN group chat. After every group session...I start to think about her and I'm still thinking about her when I wake up the morning after.

I don't know if she has any interest in me, actually I don't think she has any now. I'm not the most handsome guy in the world, pretty much normal guy, maybe 7-10 kilos overweight. When I go out partying, I really like dancing...but when she's on the dancefloor, I look more like an antenna than a dancer. How can it be that I can't dance when I'm around her...

My problem is that I don't know what to do. Obviously I must do something, but how can I find out if she likes me?? I really don't want to screw this up, because if I do....I'm gonna have a hard time getting rid of the weird feeling...

There is this rock concert in my town next weekend. I really really want to go, but none of my friends wanna go there because they don't like the band. However...she's going there with some of her friends. I was talking about these concert few days ago and told her that I really wanted to go, but none of my friends were gonna go. Then she told me that I could just go with her and her friends. I don't know what to do. Should I go...or was it her being polite. I am so confused...this could be an excellent opportunity to get to know her better, but I could also be looking pushy.

You all must think that I'm a total loser whining on the internet instead of doing something about it. I would appreciate if you could give me any advice about what to do. I can't stand this feeling any longer...

Sincerely yours,
    Hokkanen

Yes. Go. After the concert, ask her if she likes you. Done and done.
    I'm drowning in assholes.