+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He's got a girlfriend

He's got a girlfriend

Heya
    For a while Iv liked this guy at school, and I think he likes me too. This is because I no he has fancied me before, and now hes acting just like he did then. He texts me all the time, comes and speaks to me all break or lunch, and will contact me constantly on msn.

The problem is he has a girlfriend.

He keeps telling me how he doesn't like her anymore, and that for ages hes been thinkin that hes loosing feelings for her (ages before i started liking him btw!)
    I no he's unhappy in this relationship, but I don't want to break them up. I don't wnat to be labelled a slut who beaks people up if u no wot i mean. I don't no for certain if he does like me, but Iv tried not to speak to him so much, and i don't txt him, but hes always bugging me about ignoring him and the like.
    Wot do u think i should do?

mate, dont go into this. if he doesnt like her anymore why are they still together. he knows that you like him and i do not like the way he is texting you while still keeping a gf.

do not trust a guy who does things behind the back of a woman he onceprofessed to love.

do not go into this as long as they are together. i understand your concern when you say that you dont want them to break up because of you, and if you stay away from him , it wont be your fault.

the rest is upto you

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Ask him to leave you alone until he is single.

If he becomes single, then you and he should pursue a relationship.

I think that people who pursue a relationship with one person without ending the one they are in are displaying weaknesses. This means I don't think he is acting out of strong character.

Also, I've been on the receiving end of such attention in the past, and have fallen for it only to find out later that he never, ever leaves his girlfriend. Who knows? Is he really unhappy? Or does he just like to have flirtations or other activities on the side? Or maybe instead of dealing with his girlfriend on their issues and keeping them private and between themselves, he likes to have his ego fed by unsuspecting women - ie: you.

The bottom line is that I'll never know the truth behind his motivations...but I do know that I got hurt in that circumstance, over and over again. I was foolish. (but...hey, live and learn!)

I'd stay away from this dude.

If he breaks up with the girl and then pursues you...that might be okay. Otherwise, it is just plain messy.

How could you trust a guy who flip flops like that?

I wouldn't date a guy like this even AFTER he breaks up with his girlfriend. You can already see how he treats the people he dates. Don't you want more for yourself?

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Exactly.. If he's doing this with his current girlfriend whether he's happy or not, he would probably do this to you even after it's ended with his current girlfriend. Just because he says he's not happy with her does not mean if you two dated that would be any different. I would stay away from this guy, he's bad news and you don't want to get involved with someone who doesn't care about anyone but themselves.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Never date a guy who dumps someone else to be with you. I say this from experience.

If they can do it to them, they can do it to you.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

When I did things like that, it was by way of arranging to exit a relationship without interrupting the bonking.
    Speak less. Say more.