+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Never kiss a girl before

Never kiss a girl before

Yeah thats right I've never kiss any one before beside my cats. Is it normal for a guy 19 almost 20 to have never kiss a girl before?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's completely normal. you probably feel that you're left out of this relationship game but you have to step up to the plate and hit a home run. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i am 18, and i have never kissed a girl before. It does suck, some of my friends are banging chicks, and i havent even reached first base.

Personally I always felt left out cause I didn't get to kiss many people or anything. I'm 19 now and only started to do other things a couple months ago. Personally, losing my virginity and fooling around and all wasn't a big deal. I don't regret it but I don't think I'd mind if it never happened. I always thought my innocence made me sweet and different. It's a blessing not a curse.
    Heit ist mein taug.

i lost my viginity at a young age and I regret it now. the longer you wait the better. I applaude all of you for it. I only wish I had done the same thing.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Thanks for the advice

Are you shy? Maybe you should step up to the plate. Be cocky, funny, and confident around girls. Kisses won't be the only thing you'll get.

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    I wouldn't worry about it. You'll eventually kiss your first girl. It's only a matter of time. Be more assertive towards women. Make mroe eye contact, flirt a little more. Whatever it takes.

LINEBACKER 2

20 years old when I first french kissed. I kissed a girl first time at seventeen, then never kissed a girl again until 20. actually, 10 months ago to be exact.

Since then I've progressed in my romantic ventures, but I didn't do much with girls by choice. I wanna be sure that the first time for everything was with someone special. I heard too many "I wish I didn't lose my virginity to her/him" to make the same mistake myself.

Alexi

I am vdery very close to 20 and have never kissed a girl before. I was always very very shy. More recently Ive just totally become so unshy around several girls I am kind of surprised at myself.
    Originally posted by DuckyWucky
    Are you shy? Maybe you should step up to the plate. Be cocky, funny, and confident around girls. Kisses won't be the only thing you'll get.

Ah yes... it works. There's this one girl I'm into and I act just that way around her... I hear she likes me.

Be cocky, funny, and confident around girls. Kisses won't be the only thing you'll get.
    That's like the golden rule if you wanna get a chick. If you can, mix in a dash (a VERY small amount, just barely enough to be picked up on) of vulnerability, and you're set for life.

Alexi