Hi all. My story is pretty long so I'll try to cut it short and give it sense. I am 18 years old and the girl is 20+ years old.

It was summer holidays 2014 when this beautiful looking girl came to visit where I lived. I immediately fell for her at first glance. We were seeing each other everyday, she never seemed to judge me or her tired of seeing me. The love I had for her immediately grew into something I can't explain. I never liked to hang out with my friends anymore as I liked her company. I expressed my feelings towards her. I dreamt about her a lot and always think about her. I wrote her a song. When the holidays came to an end, she went back home. I was so lonely and felt lost.

She came back in 2016 to stay permanently where I lived. I was so happy to see her again. I went to visit her at her home. We stayed up all night chatting. She seemed to love me so much so I was afraid of telling her that I love her, I thought I'd lose the friendship. Few months later, she became tamiliar with the place and the people. I started showing and telling her that I love her. She started distancing herself and always said "you are younger than me". I started losing hope in dating her, but kept seeing her.

In 2017 she started dating. She'd compliment guys while I was with her and said they are cute and all that(I am more cute). She then dated my friend, this got me sad and I thought of letting go the love I had for her. I tried my best to avoid her cause seeing her hurt me even more. Her mom liked me a lot cause I was her friend when every guy in town thought she was *Fugly*

As I avoided her for all these years, only this year (2018) she had started to give me her attention so badly that I even became amazed. She always took minutes or days to reply my texts but now she is replying my texts in a split second. She is busy saying "if you love me just tell me". I really don't know why she does this... Yesterday she was calling me babe/hun and sending me hearts. She is telling me that she loves me. I didn't know what to say.

I am confused. Does she really love me for real or she just got dumped and wants closure or is she just feeling sorry for me???
I loved her pretty bad.

I tried shortening it.😊