+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping with the EX.

Sleeping with the EX.

I curious how common it is for people to sleep with thier ex, spouse/SO. It recently happened to me, and while the sex itself was amazing, the after effects have been pretty bad. Needless to say my current GF, was pretty upset, and we are no longer dating. My biggest mistake there was not telling her right away in an effort to spare her feelings, because I already knew I couldn't date her anymore after that. I felt guilty as hell, even though we are still married( only separated). I don't even know if It was technically cheating on my GF. But I suppose if one person considers it cheating then it is. So that's been a big problem for me because I've never done anything like that before.
    So anyone else had similar experiences?

was she under the assumption that the sex meant there was hope for your reconcilation? my guess is that yes, she was. happens all the time. that's why most people don't **** around with their ex's.

Sleeping with the Ex... I dont know how common it is in general, but it seems to be TOO common in my life (laugh).

Wish I could be more help.

So how are you feeling? Thinking of getting back together with the Ex... or just feeling miserable with it all and ready to move in some other direction??

What? You are/were dating a new girl and slept with your ex? How would that not be cheating?

Tone Guest
    Moron.

Bad idea if you are in any kind of serious relationship.
    [URL="http://www.rocknrollsolo.com/"]Rock Solos[/URL]

Well considering you were in a relationship... BAD idea.

But if you are single, and just want a root, or looking to reconcile... No problem.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Whoa Whoa Whoa

I'm not sure if I just read this incorrectly or what. You're married but separated. You're dating a girl, but went to sleep with your ex, who is technically still your wife? By way of being really nit-picky, I'd say you cheated on both women. If you want to date, get a divorce. If you want to have sex with your wife, don't get a girlfriend.

Maybe I just totally misunderstood.
    From one who knows everything about nothing plus much much more!

Quote Originally Posted by aloha22
    Whoa Whoa Whoa

I'm not sure if I just read this incorrectly or what. You're married but separated. You're dating a girl, but went to sleep with your ex, who is technically still your wife? By way of being really nit-picky, I'd say you cheated on both women. If you want to date, get a divorce. If you want to have sex with your wife, don't get a girlfriend.

Yeah, that's what I read.

Quote Originally Posted by aloha22
    Whoa Whoa Whoa

The Wife knows about me dating, And I about her dating. It's in the separation agreement that we can conduct ourselves as if we were single. Otherwise we'd both have to go over a year without dating anyone, which neither of us particularly wanted to do. As for the GF, no excuses there.

then how come you slept with your ex? Huh? Why?

I helped her move back to our home state so she could go to school. So we ended up spending two nights together under the same roof. We started talking about old times, and possibly getting back together when she finishes school if we can work things out. and well, sh!t happened. I resisted the first night, but the second was too much, we both still love each other, we just had major problems living together, that we couldn't work out at the time.

Well if you have a girlfriend and still think that you might get back together with your ex.....then I would say that you are doing an injustice to your girlfriend, as you clearly can't be going forward with her while still having ties to your past.

So, unless your girlfriend is prepared that you may break up with her to get back together with your ex, and I can't imagine she is, then I would think you should sort things out with the ex first before starting any new relationships.

it's common to sleep with your ex. but sleepin with your ex, and your gf.
    hey why not sleep with your girlfriend, your wife and your gf.

or invite her for a threesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast