+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey, new to forum and got a dating problem.

Hey, new to forum and got a dating problem.

Im sure you hear that alot , but yea ive got a weird confusing problem on my hands. Tommorw I think "we" are done. It goes like this. Me and Amanda have been going out for only 8 days. She is a pain in the brain i tell ya! Im 16 and shes 13. However she acts so damn childish and dumb. I asked her out cuz her friend said she talks about me all the time bla bla bla. Now all she does is make retarded phone calls and crap. She may call then hang up. Or she will call and play annoying squeeze toy sounds. And leaves voice mails of the noises and pisses me off. Im mean for g sakes act your age! SOmetimes we acually talk on the phone,but like only a few sentances. The first weekend of us going out didnt go so well but that kinda was both our faults. WE didnt see eachother at all. No effort put forth by each party. Guess we were waiting for the other to say "hey wanna do something today". WEll I took the blame for that and now school came about for the week so it wasnt possible for us to see eachother since I work dumb hours ect. Now we come to today. Wow, just BS hit the fan, omg. So she calls(her friend does it for her). I ask are u guys walking? They said were riding bike. WEll i said is Amanda happy that im going to get to see her? She asks her and then says no (sarcastic? shes been like this all week). So i drove past them about 4 times wondering wtf is her problem. Then they call later tonight and I saw them and tried to stop and talk to her but then they just ran off...........THEN CALLED ME AND SAID "why didnt you stop"? DUUHHHHH!!!!
    Then I came around about half hour later and saw them again and they ran off AGAIN! RING RING goes my cell and i refused to answer the phone. After about a few re-tries I finally answer the phone and she goes"how come u were stalking me and my friend". Ok i havnt heard something that disrepectfull in my life!! I said " um like i wanted to see my girlfriend is that a problem?!" This started our first while dating argument. Shes like"if you wanted to see us you should have called. Um dude!! Duh! You called and I treid coming over! I asked her a series of questions like:
    Chad:Whats your problem?
    Amanda: I dunno
    Chad:What do you mean idk?
    Amanda: IDK
    Chad:Why arent you talking?
    Amanda: I dont have ne thing to say
    Chad: Why did u run off tonight?
    Amanda: idk
    Chad: WHy are you always treating me like crap?
    Amanda: i dont know
    Chad: WEll im going to go so you can think about what you did
    Amanda: Okbye

Yea you get the point, this idk crap is going to end right now. Im considering dropping her if she dont call tommoorw. Question for you is......what is her problem? Sorry for the long post

she is 13. thats why she acts the way she does. Girls at 13 are insecure and lot of times scared. so let that be your main guide.

She is 13 years old and doesn't know how or why to have a boyfriend!!!

For goodness sake, at 12 I had a boyfriend for a couple of weeks. But because we only talked on the phone twice and saw each other once for 10 minutes, he broke up with me - through a friend!

Keep this post. In 10 years you'll find it very, very funny!

Good luck for now!

Just leave her. She's not worth your time. She's apparently not ready for a relationship, and you shouldn't really have to put up with crap from her like that.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

lol I agree with what everyone else said. She's 13. You only asked her out because her friend told you she liked you? lol This was a good read, thank you.

If you are 16, why are you interested in a 13 year old? I wouldn't even let a 16 year old boy near my daughter is she were 13...

And, yeah, she is TOO YOUNG for boys. What do you expect?

Sheesh!

PIITP? J/K.

Quote Originally Posted by chadro
    Im 16 and shes 13. However she acts so damn childish
    What do you expect, she ISa child.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

yea, i agree with everyone here. She is young and all. Cant wait till she calls so i can break it off.

Okay, so there's this 8 year old girl. But GOD she drives me crazy! I don't understand it. All she ever wants to do is play on the playground, and scream and run around and act like such a child! WTF? I don't get it!
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Tone Guest
    Sup Debunkt!

I agree with all the above posts... She is a child.

You both sound like you need to grow up if you want a relationship, but at your ages, they wont be 'forever' things anyway. Stop being rude on the phone, stop when you see her, talk to her like she is your best friend, and answer her calls.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Sup Debunkt!
    Just chillin at work.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

That had me lmao

Must've been a sight to see

Tone Guest
    OMG I just read this thread for the first time and I'm ROLLING here at work picturing the girls runnin away from you!!

ahahahaha wait wait no wait.... ahahahhahahhahahahahaa

FOR G'S SAKE ACT YOUR AGE, AM I RIGHT CHADRO???