+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Virginity

Virginity

I'm wanting really bad to lose my virginity... I've got a great boyfriend and we like each other a lot, we're great friends. We tried to have sex (it was a weak attempt) but it didn't work out--either he wasn't hard enough or I wasn't wet enough, i don't know.
    Any advice?

From experience I know that doing it just because you want to lose your virginity it NOT a good idea. But you say you like this guy, I'd suggest just relax and when the time is right it'll happen, it's like 1,000,000 times better when you're not doing it just cuz.

Ok, maybe I'm totally off in this category, but I've found that women who've slept with jerks in their past tend to cum a lot more. Well, that was constructive.

Anyway, sometimes it just takes a few trys if you're willing to work at it. I wouldn't advise waiting as some people say. I think people should open their body up to experience when its ready. If your happy and he's happy, go for it. It gives you more time to learn about what eachother likes in bed and what are your turnons and turnoffs.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    umm..and why are you in a rush to have sex?? raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Not wise to rush for sex. Try know your bf better and think again if he's the right partner.

Don't expect to enjoy sex the 1st time. It would be painful for you, and the male may get turned off if he sees the blood from hymen.
    But if u need lubrication, durex's the thing, or u may consider foreplay
    =)
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips

[quote:eb88fe9b36="mr fark"]Don't expect to enjoy sex the 1st time. It would be painful for you, and the male may get turned off if he sees the blood from hymen.[/quote:eb88fe9b36]

don't scare her off! it can be be good, it can ben nice, but it's unfortunately not always like that.

lucky for you, Stephanie154, is that you and your guy really love each other, which helps. but talk to each other, relax, and indeed, have foreplay ... that will get him hard enough and you will get wet enough

good luck!

whoever said its painful first time for her we cant say that it will be ! lots a girls actually dont have pain i didnt - but then my sista did - each girls different! :roll:
    Purple Bunnies rock!!!!!

I agree with youriw. I can't stand when a girl is all over me when there wasn't any fun yet.

Ok, maybe you ppl think I'm crazy or something. But personally I think that losing virginity and the pain itself is sorta sexy...in a way. Especially if two people love each other. I dunno, i just think it's darn sexy.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i doubt that anyone will have really noticed or cared about this, but the darn girl never did reply. i think she just wanted to give us a hint of what was to come then she probably decided..yeah as always illusional was right so i'll listen to him. i straighted her out..haha nah nah. raverboy

oh, look who's talking...SENSATION!!! A toys "R" us kid giving advice concerning virginity!!!
    I have it all. Including kino.

He spent a little too much time messing with Barbie and Ken in the doll aisles.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well while messing with those dolls, i did learn a lot of things that sex ed doesn't teach you. the question still wonders me tho, "why doesn't a ken doll have a ding ding?!?!" :? raverboy

Hmm, anatomically correct dolls? Illusional must live in an interesting state of mind being so different.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast