+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've been dumped cause he doesn't deserve me???

I've been dumped cause he doesn't deserve me???

I went over to my BF house Saturday night to visit. We hadve sex, and then he breaks up me with because I am too good for him and he doesn't deserve me. I don't get it. We were doing great, not problems, not fighting, NOTHING, and then this. His friends are completely floored with the news too. He had told all of them, that I was the one and we were going to get married and such. I think I'm still in shock about. My mom thinks there is something else going on, and I don't know what to think. What do you think?

Tone Guest
    OF COURSE there is something else going on.

I hate hearing that, when people say they think they aren't good enough to be with someone. If that WAS the case, then you CHANGE your lifestyle and your ways to BETTER YOURSELF and you turn into a better person because of them, not breakup with them. You strive to be better because you want to become "good enough" for them.

It's just an excuse people use, in my opinion, when they don't want to get into the real reasons to why they wanna break up.

I agree with Tone...

How very sad, though. It would be nice if everyone could be upfront about things, instead of leaving people that care about them wondering...

I agree with Tone.

Tone Guest
    Especially over such a crappy excuse like that... I mean do these people think about how the other person is going to feel after hearing that? I mean honestly... what are they suppose to do? LOWER THEMSELVES so they can be with you?? I mean honestly, that's just so inconsiderate.

Basically I'm just confused as hell. There is absolutely no closure in this situation. Everything was, for lack of a better word, perfect, up until he dropped that on me. I NEED some tye of closure so I am not kept here wondering what I might have done wrong to make him feel that way all of a sudden.

It probably wasn't all of a sudden; he just didn't tell you. He is right, though. You probably ARE too good for him. Don't you think you deserved a bit more courtesy than he showed you?

By the way, "closure" is just pop-psychology and will not take away your pain. Just try to keep your chin up and move on. Time will help to heal you.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Time will help to heal you.
    Or come here and let Dr. Lloyd fix you all up...
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Tone Guest
    Oh great, I been lookin for someone to help me!

See Dr. Lloyd I have this weird pain when I pee and... well - you're the doctor, tell me if you think THIS is normal.

*pulls down pants*

I don't see anything; what am I looking for??

Oh wait, I see it! I thought that was a pubic hair at first glance.

Tone Guest
    *blush*

So what do you think, doctor?

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LMAO..... This was the first thread I looked at today and it's good because I got laugh out of it...

Anywho, I dont' think your going to get closure with this hun. There is obviously somethign else going on but if he didn't have the decency to tell you this before or even before you had sex, he's a plain out jerk. Keep that in mind, that he wanted to sleep with you and THEN tell you some lame excuse to break up with you. Because of that he's not worth your time and you need to let go of all of this to heal. Get out with friends and try to do other things to let go of that jerk you once new!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Tone Guest
    Yeah I forgot to mention - that was pretty low. Really shows what kind of "man" this jerkoff is. Plans to breakup with you. But waits until AFTER you guys have sex. Then uses a lame cop-out.

I agree with Tone...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast