+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: met this girl offline-hardly knew her

thanks guys for the advice-yea i knew right away this girl was gold digging -she doesn;t even like asian guys- i am and she is also, i think she just wanted to meet me for money wise-

yea just got oever talking with her on msn-i guess she got the vibe yesterday when she asked me about my bmw car-i told her i took the bus-she sensed it for sure-i didn;t have the car
    well she said on msn today that i was too immature-we were shopping past a mall and a freind of a girl i liked worked at the kiosk was there i wanted her to pretend we were a together so i can get the girl i like to be jealous- i think shes too serious type

, sheltered-id din't now how much to tip-hey i hardly go to restaurants and she said she goes out every night eating out, and she said she was never attracted to aisan guys-when i asked why she said i dunno. in her pics in her online profile she has asian freinds.

really shes not my type-rebellous, goes out too much and she even said "i luv money" i think i attracted the wrong girl. this girl tells me she has like 3 gfs and like 20 guy freinds- too weird.-isn;t that what u call an attention whore.
    Last edited by joe45; 23-11-05 at 06:08 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12