Thread: Confused....

*blush*

"hi bee, you've got mails. call me or drop by the house to
    pick them up.
    muak
    XXX

ps: how are you?"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I will have to go and pick up my mails (it takes a while to redirect your mails), but I dont know to face him just yet. As you can see from his email, he still write like we are still gf/bf....
    what's in he mind?

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    To be honest without you stating that you two were Bf/GF I wouldn't have gotten that from his email. Stop trying to look inot it so much. He just wants you to get your mail.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Yeah, I dont see how that is writing like a bf lol.

Went to my ex house to pick up my mails today, and together with the mails I found a little carricature of himself (sad face of him with tears) and on top he wrote "I miss you so mmmuch"!

Came back home and made a bad decision to call him. The conversations started ok, just normal chatting. Then he told me again that he miss me. At the point, i exploded.
    I poured my heart out telling him that how because of him keeping in touch with his ex gfs and all the issues that happened for the past few years has took away my trust for him. And I asked him if they are really that important for him, more than me, he told me that for they are just good friends, and they are the ones that always innitiate the contacts. He said that im just being too jealous and paranoid.

We argued back and forth, I told him that his words is inconsistent with his behaviour, he is not being honest with me. He said that he never lied to me, but then I asked him why didnt him be opened to me and tell me everything and what;s going on, instead of me guessing around and have to find out the pics and everything later myself. He said that i wouldnt understand.

I was very emotional and angry for the whole time when we were talking on the phone , I even told him that im very dissapointed at him and he really does sucks when it come to this. I told him not to call me baby and tell me he miss me anymore, because it's just making things harder and i want to be out of his (and him out of mine) life since he couldnt cut the string off with his ex gfs. And I also tell him that him and his 2 ex gfs are screwed up and it's not normal friendship between them. He insisted that I am the one who put words in his mouth, that I already have it prefixed in my mind. He said that he doesnt love me the way I wanted him too doenst mean that he dont love me at all.

So at the end, we both hang up in an angry way, no goodbyes and nothing. He just said that we gotta stop now and then we both hang up (and afterward I cried for like an hour).

Am I wrong ? Is what I did too much?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123