+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Las Vegas revisited.

Las Vegas revisited.

I'm off to Vegas again. This will be my second time this year unlike my father who will have gone 7 times in 2005. My whole family loves the city and try to frequent it. My dad has purchased a property out there and I'm looking to do the same sometime in the future. I'll be packing tomorrow, working tomorrow night, going to my grandparents for Thanksgiving on Thursday then hopping a flight immediately following. I'll be in Vegas until Sunday night so I won't be back until then. I won $300 playing craps out there in April, let's hope I can do even better this time. See ya all in a few days.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Lucky you, I love it there! Good luck in Vegas!

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    I'm off to Vegas again. This will be my second time this year unlike my father who will have gone 7 times in 2005. My whole family loves the city and try to frequent it. My dad has purchased a property out there and I'm looking to do the same sometime in the future. I'll be packing tomorrow, working tomorrow night, going to my grandparents for Thanksgiving on Thursday then hopping a flight immediately following. I'll be in Vegas until Sunday night so I won't be back until then. I won $300 playing craps out there in April, let's hope I can do even better this time. See ya all in a few days.
    save the money...just send them 500 dollars through the mail - (save on the air trip). people don't go to Las Vegas to win money. Well......they do.....but it's never the right menality to have.

Think of it this way:

before heading out, get an X amount of money, and tell yourself, Vegas is going to cost me this much. Acknowlegde the 'fun factor' for the visit. Then, if you loose it all, you will not be upset.

And if you WIN - well, that's just gravy!

have fun!!!

Bye, Zekk! Happy Thanksgiving, have a safe flight, and good luck at the tables!
    (Craps is the thing I play - IF I play - in Vegas, too!)

I Love Vegas!! I've been going at least once a year myself. Craps is the game man. Last time I played Craps, however, was on an old russian cruise ship off the coast of Fort Lauderdale.

Have a blast and drink plenty o freebies.

I'll probably be heading back in the next few months once I can get timing right with work
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Later guy. Have a good trip.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh my gosh, I just got back from Vegas a few weeks ago, and I'm already planning my return trip.

And just like RSK said, next time I'm going to 'plan' to lose my money gambling. Consider it part of the budget. I underestimated this time round.

You have to go see the Wynn....it's beeeyoooooteefalll. Have fun!!
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

i stayed at Wynn last September. Ohh yeah glass walls and huge flat screen tv on the bathroom. soo kewllll