+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does she mean?

What does she mean?

Ok, so I think i've mentioned this on these forums before, but I'm gonna start from the beginning I guess.

I met this girl, who was a friend of a friend, and we isntantly hooked up. 2 hours after we met, we were on the floor with no shirts on. That sounds bad, I know, but it's not like this has ever happened before to either of us. I know she's not a slut, and I'd never even had a g/f (or been interested in having one) before.

Well, at that point she had a b/f, who was treating her badly(not like hitting her, just making her feel like shit). After they broke up, we started dating. We dated for a few weeks, but we are both really quiet people, so we didn't talk as much as we should've. I didn't want to be in a relationship that was only physical, so I talked to her and said that we should back things up and get to know each other better personally, and get to be friends atleast. She felt the same way, and said that we should go back to being just friends, because we are both really quiet people, and she works alot and I have tons of work for College, so we didn't get to see each other enough. Then we hugged and I said goodbye because it was late and I had to be home.

I haven't got to talk to her alot this week, just a few messages on the internet, because she has been really buisy (no-one else has seen much of her either) but I'm wondering if you guys know what she meant.

Do you think that was supposed to be a "we're done." or a "we should date later." beause I don't understand girls, because I pretty much always tell everybody exactly what I mean and exactly what I feel. She doesn't tend to do that, and from what I hear she never has.

I know I still like her, hell, I even dream about her, but I'm not sure how much of it's based on her personality (she's treated me better than any girl i've ever met) and how much is based on how she looks (i know she's the most beautiful person i've ever seen in my entire life, i hate to say it but thats why I hooked up with her in the first place).

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoe
    I haven't got to talk to her alot this week, just a few messages on the internet, because she has been really buisy (no-one else has seen much of her either) but I'm wondering if you guys know what she meant.

Do you think that was supposed to be a "we're done." or a "we should date later." beause I don't understand girls, because I pretty much always tell everybody exactly what I mean and exactly what I feel. She doesn't tend to do that, and from what I hear she never has.
    I'm sorry, but I completely missed what you're referring to here. What did she mean by what?

Either I'm that dumb that I missed it or you forgot to include it in your post, but I'm not seein it. =/

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoe
    She felt the same way, and said that we should go back to being just friends
    Is that what you are talking about? If so, why are you asking what she meant? She said we should go back to being just friends.

I means she wants to be friends, because there isn't a common connection you two can talk about.

Why would you want to be with someone who has already proven to be a cheater?
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry, but she meant what she said. Not everything is as complicated as it seems!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!