+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey , i had sex while she was on period ... not bad .

Hey , i had sex while she was on period ... not bad .

about 2 days ago , i made sweet to love to my lady while she had her period . Mentruation you say ? i say YESSS .

so we were horny ( as always) , so we started to fool around right? right , anyways , one thing led to another , badabing , there we are just thinking , trying to decide wether we give it a shot or not , it was out 1st time trying it out. i said " yea why not , what the heck " so i put on a towel below ( red colored , thank you ) ... i folded it 4 times ( dont do this , its too thick ... )

anyways , it was all fine , i even weared a condom the 1st time ... then she was done ... suprisingly ... no blood , not even a drop

then a couple of mins later we say ok , so we go at it again

this time im like "no helmet , i HATE that little latex crap "

so everything was fine, was jack hammering that , then i feel wetness , like SUPER wet ... but it felt like water , it wasnt thick or anything ... so shes like " ahhhh , pull out " ... im like wtf ... ohh damn ... so i pull out , and there was like a damn leakage of blood ...( duhh )

wtv , wasnt that bad , dint even get my towel dirty , I did but theres nothing water or a tissue cant wipe/clean ... it dint smell bad either , barely noticable

no i wasnt traumatized , yes we both laughed after , then the next day ( earlier yesterday ,,, well its after midnight) it was all over , so we had some fun and there was no blood ( it was over) , happy times .

so give your stories and opinions on this >>> Sex while shes on her period ?

ps : i know there a thread somewhere but it must be dead and full of old posts , nobody usually responds into those anymore , even if brought up .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 25-11-05 at 03:19 PM.

i did that one single time and never again. I was like someone ripped my stomach.

i hate when guys are all bugged about having sex with me while i'm on my period. it makes me feel like i'm disgusting or some kind of freak.

it's a period. furthermore sex is better for girls while they're on their period.

some guys need to just get the hell over it.

You'll finally be a man when you can give oral to her while she is menstruating.
    :-)

lol... yeah.

i did , but it wasnt amazing , it was ok .
    smell is way stronger , but i was alright .
    taste is way stronger , but it made it way more intense for her ...

you did? you're a good man late vamp.

I made love to my girlfriend while she was on her period once and I would do it again cause I don't see anything wrong with it, it is natural and I did oral as well and I didn't care, it didn't smell and if i got blood in my mouth or anything so what. I didn't use a condom either and after a while it feels kind of funny and you have to pull out cause it all builds up.

yea , thats true about the build up , i could actually feel more pressure ( blood trying to come out ) ... of course when i was doing it i wasnt trying to think about it , and i wasnt looking alot down there either .

Wha?? What are you guys talking about "pressure"? Just how much blood do you imagine is coming out anyway? It isn't exactly a geyser, you know. It doesn't feel any different than ordinary sex with someone who is properly lubricated. It is just kinkier.

::shaking head and laughing::

I haven't gone there with my new boyfriend yet. I don't know if he would want to or not. I would and have with others in the past but the new guy adn I haven't had a talk about it. I figure he kind of needs to suggest it, since it is something I've lived with for many years of course not grossed out by - so if he would like to...I hope he suggests it at some point. Cuz when I have my period I know that I sometimes am more horny and woudl enjoy it and it can help to relieve cramps even.

I'm afraid to suggest it because I don't want him to think,,...ewwww, gross.

(As long as it is not during a super heavy flow day .... I would avoid those days!)

yea i noticed that women are also WAYY more horny during their periods . but ask him first , just give it a shot , like a new experience .

shh! , i dint mean that kind of pressure , not to that point ... it feels extremely wet but you can tell theres something there thats not supposed to be there usually , cant really put my finger on it ( well on the way it felt) ... it felt a bit more different ...

i dont know about all of you but , i feel that when its TOO lubricated ( wet , bloody , wtv ...) i feel less pleasure , its just to slippery ... that why i still prefer bare and no lube while she doesnt have her period , natural lube is the best , blood isnt .

....and I would never ever ever want a man to actually go down on me when I have my period. no way. no how

lilwing89 Guest
    menstrual sex...sounds like vampire sex to me... is it really better during that time of the month??????

sometimes for most girls ... yes . they are hornier ... and it seems to help them with the feeling of cramps .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast