+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: some kissing questions

Wait a minnit. What "other parts" we talkin' about here?
    Speak less. Say more.

yeah , other parts have just as much germs as your mouth ... well close to it , no place is 100% germ free ... i hope he wont refuse to NOT eat you out because of that .

wow, if making out for 20 mins is too long, then CRAP i have got to cut down. friday me and my gf were parked. for like 2 and a half hours. just me and her in my car. mmmmm... no sex. all makin out. well not the whole time. but probably like half of it.

girls really do like getting kissed on their neck!

haha. just thought id throw my $.02 at someone.

Quote Originally Posted by guyxd19
    wow, if making out for 20 mins is too long, then CRAP i have got to cut down. friday me and my gf were parked. for like 2 and a half hours. just me and her in my car. mmmmm... no sex. all makin out. well not the whole time. but probably like half of it.

girls really do like getting kissed on their neck!

haha. just thought id throw my $.02 at someone.
    I've got nothing to worry about then =]

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    yeah , other parts have just as much germs as your mouth ... well close to it , no place is 100% germ free ... i hope he wont refuse to NOT eat you out because of that .

Thats just it. He loves to eat me...I am a very clean person, always shower b4 sex, always brush teeth before and after meals etc etc...i just dont get it...

Quote Originally Posted by updraft
    Thats just it. He loves to eat me...I am a very clean person, always shower b4 sex, always brush teeth before and after meals etc etc...i just dont get it...
    wow , you actually sound cleaner than most girls ... im surprise he still doesnt kiss you ... maybe you have croocked teeth ?

Maybe it's an excuse?

Uh...have you ever asked him to explain it to you?
    Speak less. Say more.

Your genital area is cleaner, that's why. Also, some guys won't kiss after having being given a bj...We've had this discussion awhile back.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    Your genital area is cleaner, that's why. Also, some guys won't kiss after having being given a bj...We've had this discussion awhile back.

YES! That is true he did say he will never taste his own cum....after I blow him he avoids kissing me...he somehow thinks its gay to do this.....

it's his though
    Better by far you should forget and smile
    Than that you should remember and be sad.

A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    wow , you actually sound cleaner than most girls ... im surprise he still doesnt kiss you ... maybe you have croocked teeth ?

Hahah no no crooked or buck teeth! No bad breath either! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ike
    it's his though

Hey I agree its his so he shouldnt feel that way, but he wont change...

now you really got me curious about this , maybe its a phobia ?

if i have spare time i will google it if it exists .

found it ... Philemaphobia, Philematophobia and Fear of Kissing

[url]http://www.changethatsrightnow.com/problem_detail.asp?SDID=5222:1776[/url]
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 04-12-05 at 12:11 PM.

u don't have to be upset updraft... i've learned that if he doesn't make the move then u have to make the move.. know wat i mean.. when u wanna kiss or make out with him then go for it.. u don't always need his approval for everything.. haha talking about kissing i remember i was (i wouldn't say horrible) not so good... but it just takes practice and now.. i'm awesome! lolzz i agree with u guys... it doesn't seem like u'r gf is ready to go beyond the kissing and touching yet.. and when girls are not ready yet don't force it. u know how u said she won't do the tongue.. maybe she was shy.. i know i did the same thing.. especially if it's her first time.. but since u guys are making out so much i think she will pick it up at no time... however don't tongue her all the time only do it when u think it's the right moment... personally i don't think there's anything wrong with french kissing but it has to be the right timing.. my bf puts his tongue in my mouth everytime we kiss and i just wanna tell him "why can't u keep u'r tongue out of my mouth just for ONCE!" lolzz hm... maybe i will next time we make out but we always end up on the bed...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast