+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: some kissing questions

Yea, i should start reading more, Jun. My bro reads a lot...That nerd..lol
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

There is nothing wrong with reading!

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    haha..I know, i'm just more visual.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Jun, what happened to all the pretty girls? your avatar is deepressing now!

Tone Guest
    ahaha Lloyd you crack me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Subject: !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

post #49 by asip, in "some kissing questions", respond now!!
    Junsui, I think Lloyd wants to say he agrees with this, and as his official LF representative - I'd like to advise you that if you go back to pretty girl avatars, and shh! changes her name back to shh! - Lloyd95 will bless LF with his presence once again.

Yea...and we promise we won't complain about the pics...as long as they're not old ladies with no teeth..lol

I will on one condition, that y'all stop complaining about whatever girl I do choose!

I will on one condition, that y'all stop complaining about whatever girl I do choose!
    that's what i meant, above.

Yeah, but I posted that while you were posting yours! Besides you weren't the one to complain, Tone and Lloyd were.

Yeah, but I posted that while you were posting yours! Besides you weren't the one to complain, Tone and Lloyd were.
    I thought all those girls were very pretty. I'm sure they liked them too. If they complain, they'll deserve whatever comes.

PS: i like brunettes!

Tone Guest
    "Asip said he didnt want old women with no teeth in Junui's avatar; please pass on that we are not opposed to 'no teeth', just not on old women, ie- on hot women."

Name that poster!

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    haha..I know, i'm just more visual.
    then i suggest you watch the movie ... i LOVE that movie ...i like the face he makes in the cover ... makes me laugh when i see it .

You might be jumping wayy ahead of the game. You should always read her signals when you kiss. Curb your excitement and gauge what turns her on. If she pulls back, then understand the message she is trying to give you.
    [URL=http://www.lozware.com/reviews/scoring_with_women.asp]Kissing and Women: E-book reviews[/URL]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234