+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: some kissing questions

some kissing questions

Me and my gf kissed..made out..for like 20 minutes at a time a couple of times in a day once. That's the day we got together. I've known her for a while. I have a couple of questions..is this too soon to be making out that much? One time when we were kissing I moved slowly to the side and then to her cheek and on to her neck. She was like "what are you doing?" I thought girls like being kissed on the neck..thoughts on this? please. We made out so much. We would just lay there because we're so exausted [which also felt nice]. Also I grabbed her butt once while we were making out..she didn't seem to like it. She pulled my arm away and laughed. She seemed to forgot about it though. Bad idea? She doesn't use tongue when she kisses and I do. She pulled away once..I think I was using too much tongue, not sure. It didn't go past her teeth though. Anyways I accidently licked her when she pulled away. We just laughed and stared at each others eyes. Anyways I just want some comments on this and some opinions on the questions. Thanks.
    Last edited by burninforyou; 26-11-05 at 05:06 PM. Reason: add more details

Unless you're both fully prepared for and able to handle where all this kissing can lead to, you shouldn't be doing it at all. But everyone starts from somewhere. Why don't you guys talk a little about what you're doing and where you both want it to go...and not go? Could avoid a lot of confusion and hurt feelings.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Unless you're both fully prepared for and able to handle where all this kissing can lead to, you shouldn't be doing it at all. But everyone starts from somewhere. Why don't you guys talk a little about what you're doing and where you both want it to go...and not go? Could avoid a lot of confusion and hurt feelings.
    Well it didn't lead to anything..just having fun. We're already together and I know we're not ready for sex yet. We just got together!

Quote Originally Posted by burninforyou
    Well it didn't lead to anything..just having fun. We're already together and I know we're not ready for sex yet. We just got together!
    To most girls as soon as you go from kissing her lips down to kissing her neck they assume your looking to go farther. So don't do that unless she knows your not planing on going farther, your just kissing her neck just to kiss her neck.

Thanks Fajemeister.

Gad! That's right! I remember that, now that you mention it, Faj. Wow. The no kissing zones. What a flashback!
    Speak less. Say more.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No kissing zones? What are those? I don't have them. And they sound awful.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

lilwing89 Guest
    if she doesnt like it, dont force her into it

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    No kissing zones? What are those? I don't have them. And they sound awful.
    yea what are those , my girls dint say no .

Waay back in first year high school, I could kiss girls on the lips, but not on the ear lobes or neck. (No French kissing at all.) And one or two other places. Generally, the girls would let the boys kiss them without a fuss anywhere that wasn't one of their erogenous zones. Things changed in the second year.
    Speak less. Say more.

Ohh I see..erogenous zones, but is that so bad?

Of course not. But young girls must protect their reputations and conduct themselves with dignity. All that stuff. This girl you're talking about seems as if she's only just learning about making-out. If she isn't willing to learn more with you, say French kissing, she might be TOO young for you.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by burninforyou
    Me and my gf kissed..made out..for like 20 minutes at a time a couple of times in a day once.

Wow. You're lucky. I dont get kissed on the mouth at all by my bf. He just goes for the other parts. Says he is a germ phobe....whatever...anyway consider yourself lucky, some people dont get any!!!

What? Your bf won't kiss you because he's a germ-a-phobe? I hate germs, but I will kiss my bf. I'm sorry for you updraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    What? Your bf won't kiss you because he's a germ-a-phobe? I hate germs, but I will kiss my bf. I'm sorry for you updraft.
    Thanx Junsui....
    Im sorry for me too

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast