+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this guy testing me again?

Is this guy testing me again?

I've met this guy online, we had a nice first date and right after he started texting me flirting in a sexual way.

I asked him if sex is all he wants because it's way too soon and I like to know someone better to get there, but that yes I am attracted to him. I also told him that the same way I need some time to have sex, I also need time to see if I want to be in a relationship with someone.

He said ok that he understands and that he can wait.

I thought he would be gone after this, but no, we actually went on a second date and had a great time. I was very attracted to him and quite surprised he still wanted to see me, and then I started flirting with him one day.

Well we spent the whole day flirting back and forth and it became very sexual by night time. We agreed to meet next day to have sex, and we did.

It was great, we have an amazing chemistry and had a really good time. We had plans to go for dinner the next day, but he called it off saying he was too tired that day and that we should postpone it to another day. I thought to myself that he was making an excuse and I wouldn't hear from him again this time.

Well I did, he continues to text me several times per day, talking about his day, what he is doing, asking how my day is going, etc.

I continue to text back and respond in the exact same way as before the sex, just fun and friendly.

Today I was telling a friend about all this and that I find it a bit weird that he never mentioned about the dinner date again, or suggested another day for it, but keeps texting me.

My friend said he might be testing me again.

I know he was intrigued on how I went from that initial conversation of wanting to wait for sex, to a week and a half later started to flirt with him and ended up having sex, but I was honest with him, I just felt like it, no intentions behind it besides having a good time.

Maybe he was thinking I was using sex as a way to get into a relationship with him? Or was thinking I woud become clingy like some women do after sex?

I'm not like that and I'm not even sure I want to be in a relationship with him. To me it was just sex without expectations, and actually feels good being just casual for now, because it's been fun this way.

But, as he tested me with that sex talk after the first date, is it possible he's doing it again, not mentioning the dinner date to see what I do?
    Last edited by blabla; 12-08-18 at 05:24 AM.