+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want to kiss her, but a friend holds me back

I want to kiss her, but a friend holds me back

Okay, so here is my problem:

I'm a 16 year old guy,
    I really like a girl I work with (we have this vacation job) and i think she really likes me 2. so there issn't much of a problem here (if you don't count my being shy =-S)
    now, my best friend also works here, but he is (kinda like me) always behind his computer, and i don't eaven think he knows what Love is =-S ok, so he dosn't easily make friends and he hardly knows any of the other colleagues, so he usually hangs around me the whole day... but every time I am about to get close to this Girl i like, he comes and screws everything up

Now i'm not really comforteble talking to him about this kind of stuff and i don't think he is comfortable talking to me about this kind of stuff....

so does anyone have any idears on how to get my friend out of the picture??? I know it sounds stupid, but i just can't go anywhere without him following me (and before you start asking, im pretty sure he aint gay)

thanks in advance guys and girls.
    It is beter to have Loved and lost... then to heve never have Loved at all...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    just invite her to lunch...he shouldn't follow you if he doesn't know where you're going. if you always eat lunch together at work, get together with this girl outside of work like the movies...i'm sure he doesn't want to be the third wheel. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I am going to invite her for a movie tomorrow =-D
    you won't beleve this though... today I got together with her when we both had nothing to do.... adn it lookt pretty good because my friend was at the other side of the complex =-D
    but you won't beleve this part: now my sister screwed the romantic part up =-S (yes my sis also works there). How screwed up is this?? you'd almost think something is trying to keep us apart =-P
    It will have to try harder then this though

Your friend =

J/K. Let him know your intentions. If he comes around when you're with her or whatever, pull him aside and say, "Do you mind man?" He'll say, "What?" Tell him, "I'm trying to plant the seed here. Leave us for a little while."

He'll understand and he won't barge in on you guys as much anymore. Unless of course he likes her too then he may cock-block you on purpose. Just tell him to buzz off.

I generally tell my friends when I'm trying to move in on a girl if they keep coming around us and what not. That way they'll leave me the hell alone and let me work.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    your sister screwed the romantic part up... just by walking in.. hahahahaha... well there will be another chance, it's only the beginning. raverboy

well, i didn't think it was that funny .... oh well, maybe a little bit

but indead i had some more chances today =-]
    Today was the last day of work =-S but i finnaly mad a move, we were mostly outside today, and i got my friend and siss away =-P and i spent almost the whole day with her, and we ended up having a really nice time at her place afterwards =-P

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha you don't think it's funny because it happened to you. anyways..atleast you got to spend time with her and things seem to be going good. raverboy