+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hypothetical example(situation)

hypothetical example(situation)

Hey all, iam just trying to think of ways to break the ice when appruoching a stranger, so i d thought id see if ive got the jist of it lol k , so here it is(btw iam prob not right )

i see a girl we make eye contact blah blah blah, i approuch her and say:

"hey, i was wondering what u thought of <insert something lol iono maybe chocolate>

OR

"Hey, that <insert item here, e.g bag or shoes wateva lolz> looks unusual, whats the story behind that"

OR

"Hey, i couldnt help but approuch u, i noticed ur eyes, from the corner of mine, they re beautiful".......

OR

"hey, whered you get those shoes, my sister would love those" ... = bad on huh

damn iam bad of thinking of them :/, soz

thanks

Comments about eyes have been used, and used, and used, and oh so abused. Stay away from those. Use them only after you've talked for a while with her on different occasions and actually have foundations set.

Old generic lines work, such as "Hi, how's it going?"

Talking about a clothing item is pretty good. Something like "Hey, I like your shoes. I used to wear those all the time..." or something of the sort works. What also works is talking about her hair. Girls spend a lot of time on their hair (most of the time) so that's perfect stuff.

Recently I talked to this one girl I'm a bit interested in and used it because she's got this kinky hair (really wavy). So it was easy. "I like your hair. Is that natural for it to be wavy like that or do you have to do that every day? [she gives response] I used to know a girl who had hair like that but she had to do it every morning. Crazy!"

That'll usually get her talking.
    Last edited by music_jim; 27-11-05 at 06:44 PM.
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

thats great man and its so tru about the hair ,

PS iam getting the msn of that girl i was talking about in the other post yay

Or you could say something like this.
    " hey I couldn't help but noticed that your tits were blocking my view of< Insert thing here>."

My favorite "line" was discovered very innocently. I was in the bookstore one day and noticed a fairly attractive woman looking at a book I'd read some time ago. You could tell she was debating on whether to buy it or not, so I piped up and said, "I thought that was a great book."

From that once sentence a 30-minute conversation and a couple of dates resulted.

Since then, I've used similar variations to easily strike up conversations with women...and oddly, the bookstore has become a great place to meet 'em!

Oh god. Just be straight. If you like someones smile, say so, if you want just sex, go to the club and ask it, at least 50% should agree, espectually if they are fat virgin americans.
    Don't expect anything.

haha haahaha rofl iam from Australia neway

btw thansk for teh advice guys

either way, if you go up to a woman with a rehearsed line, a smart woman will know that it's contrived and generic. you have to be clever and make something up on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    either way, if you go up to a woman with a rehearsed line, a smart woman will know that it's contrived and generic. you have to be clever and make something up on the spot.
    and THAT is why i dont use any "lines" ladies and gentleman .
    finally someone understands this ...

i know i dont want lines, i just want to do something, cant say nothing

Ok, basically, you want what? No lines? Then why is the first post as it is, it has lines with "fill-in gaps".
    Or, basically, you want an advice how to trim your brain to certain level, so that those lines just pop out from YOUR brain eventually when you are at the club?
    That depends on personality, if you are not a people-person then you will never succeed. If you read a lot, you probably know things and lines too, from romans, for example, but that just isn't enough for practical try-out. Practic stais practic. You have to hit with what you have.

From my experience, sometimes it is smart to stay quiet. But don't take it too seroiously. And once and for all, what the hell do I know, actually, I am still 17.
    Last edited by boobaa; 28-11-05 at 06:04 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

lol haha, neway thanks guys i know what to do know !

Hey, I was wondering what you thought of my big fat penis?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

"you want some dick?" -chris rock.