+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm really scared..

I'm really scared..

hey. I need help with this. I'm still in high school..I have been going out with my bf for quite awhile and he just recently told me he wanted to have sex, me, being as paranoyed about everything as i am said no because i was scared about diseases..geting pregnant you know stuff like that..i really wana know how you can have safe sex for the first time and how we can both be sure that we have no sexually transmited diseases..neither of us have had sex before..does that mean he and i dont have an std or something? please help a.s.a.p! thanks!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    he can still have an std because there are other factors involve besides actually having sex. the safest way is not having sex at all but if you are willing to take that change..just use a condom. at your age, you're probably better worrying about getting pregnant rather than diseases. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Do you think it is worth to lose your virginity at such an young age when you are still in college? If you can't stand the temptation, go for it . That will solved your and your bf curosity.

I wish you good luck.

Durex once again rules
    =)
    but don't expect to enjoy coz it would be painful the 1st time
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips

First, there is no such thing as too much protection when having sex. he needs to use a condom, and it wouldn't hurt for you to use birth control of some kind. When you go to get this, you will have to get an exam, which will tell you if you have an std. Also, you may get an idea for how much sex is gonna hurt by how much the physical hurts.