+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls what you think about PickuP artist? Gimme advice

Girls what you think about PickuP artist? Gimme advice

I mainly talk with girls, but i think still i do too rarely, i wanna imProve my skills, also I want to get sex instantaneous not only give myself the Pleasure but to give the girl Pleasure. Sometimes I see the girl is horny as **** and she does whatever i say when we talk. I mean sure, i get the vibes from girls that they wanna **** really hard direct sometimes, but hey, I am asking this question to exerienced girls:

Don't you think it is really sexy to **** directly in the woods of a Park?

Lol.

As a guy, I'll tell you PUA is flawed. Though it sounds like you're just looking for sex.
    I can't comment much on that, different strokes for different folks I guess, not my thing.

The problem with PUA, is a lot of it revolves around techniques and tactics, instead of being genuine.
    Additionally, you lack the actual skills to have and maintain an actual relationship.

Most quality women want a relationship versus just hooking up anyways.
    Women have men throw them wieners everyday, it's really not that special for them.

Quote Originally Posted by GLYC View Post
    Lol.

As a guy, I'll tell you PUA is flawed. Though it sounds like you're just looking for sex.
    I can't comment much on that, different strokes for different folks I guess, not my thing.

The problem with PUA, is a lot of it revolves around techniques and tactics, instead of being genuine.
    Additionally, you lack the actual skills to have and maintain an actual relationship.

Most quality women want a relationship versus just hooking up anyways.
    Women have men throw them wieners everyday, it's really not that special for them.

"The problem with PUA, is a lot of it revolves around techniques and tactics, instead of being genuine.
    Additionally, you lack the actual skills to have and maintain an actual relationship. "

I see but wow how did you know that, I only wrote a few lines about girls.

btw, can you also describe what kind of skills i lack? You mean manipulation?

My IQ is estimated around 150, maybe that is why I am little stupid in the opposite area?

Not romantic or classy to say to a person you barely know hey wanna f uck in the woods, or even back seat of my car. Tacky, lol. Why can't they go back to your place, or you go to a hotel for the night? Class it up if you need random sex.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Actually fooling around in public places is quite exciting.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Actually fooling around in public places is quite exciting.
    Exactly, really hot girls loves me doing this shit, even i love doing it because of the exitement, plus really sexy. Once i spoke to girl on train when she went to work and i ****ed her direct after her work.

Did you post this thread to pump your own tires?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie09 View Post
    Did you post this thread to pump your own tires?
    Do I owe you the honest answer?

only public sex i have ever done is oral. i would be to nervous to go further in public place.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhabit View Post
    only public sex i have ever done is oral. i would be to nervous to go further in public place.

Hahah comon man, it would be awesome, do that newxt time and you will remember for life.

Bump...........
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”