+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: she ceeps biting me wile we lay together...

she likes a bit of rough play im afraid.....lol

i love it when she bites and leaves a nice big mark there that stays for about 2 weeks . well , i bleed more than once from roughness , i always loved it ... but im not those guys that like to get whipped or anything like that . biting and sucking (not necessarily **** sucking) + sex = intense sex that makes me go crazy .

wow you sound like a real firecracker in bed Vamp....

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    i love it when she bites and leaves a nice big mark there that stays for about 2 weeks . well , i bleed more than once from roughness , i always loved it ... but im not those guys that like to get whipped or anything like that . biting and sucking (not necessarily **** sucking) + sex = intense sex that makes me go crazy .
    Circumcised, I take it.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Circumcised, I take it.
    huh ?!? lol ... i dunno what you mean by this but it made me laugh ...

Quote Originally Posted by hound1092
    Ok here is the deal me and my gf have been going out for about 6 weeks now and i ushaly go to her house about once a week and just hang out and lay down and watch a movie. So far every time we are together at her house at one time or another she will just take my hand and bite my thumb and or lick my hand. Some times hard some times just hold it thier. Is she just flirting or what, can some of the girls give any info on why she does that every time i come over?
    If I understand correctly, your problem is not that you don't like it, but you're a bit puzzled and want to know why she does it?

firstly, I'd say it's definitely a good sign. Except maybe if she bites hard or something. It really sounds like she's expressing sexual feelings. Heck, I can tease the hell out of my boyfriend by sucking his finger really suggestively. Try feeding her strawberries or something hehe ^.^ .. no, seriously... maybe she's trying to tell you something but she's too shy, or wants you to take the first step? Or maybe a boyfriend in her past really liked it and now she thinks all guys go crazy for hand licking? Or maybe she just really likes your hands? Human hands can be very uniquely shaped. Your best bet is to just ask her instead of jumping to the wrong conclusion!

She is teasing you, join in her fun

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you're lucky that she's only biting your finger. everyone has a different fetish and i'm guessing that hers is biting your finger. wait till she gives you head. ouch.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12