Pics or ban?
    I... choose... BAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I... choose... BAN!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Now why do you have to go and ruin my thunder?

Sorry just stating the truth!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

u guys are totally off topic.. but glad u guys are having fun chatting.. anyways.. i don't think size to me personally matters because not all girls can handle a 10".. doesn't mean the **** is big sex is gonna be great.. it's all about the feel.. if u can make a girl feel really good during sex then it doesn't matter whether it's a 6" or 10".. u also have to think of other causes too... if she's doing a blow job for u.. do u think she can put all that 10" in her throat... more likely a 6" then 10".. u haven't ****ed her yet how do u know she's not gonna like a 6"??

Yeah, we usually don't stray off topic; what's up with that?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    i'm completely intimidated now. ladies...be honest...if you were getting 8.5" penis, you'd probably be awfully disappointed to go to a 6" penis...am i right?

K, my man is a grower, meaning he grows considerably...flaccid he is about 2 inches but when erect he grows to about 5.5 inches...he says he is 7 inches but thats wrong...I dont really care how long a penis is...just as long as its hard when I need it to be and contains spunkies to someday father my child. Besides, a woman's vagina is only about 4-5 inches long anyway.

Yeah, the nerve endings inside the vagina only go up about 3 inches in.

Men always think all women care about is girth and length...I couldn't give a rat's ass about that...just so long as he is hard.

I agree with you Updraft

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, it actually has been a while since I've seen a "does size matter" thread...

Yeah, I’ve had girls tell me before we have sex that they have been with guys that are eight inches or more, but then afterward it doesn’t seem to matter. Besides, have you seen a girl measure before? I've had women tell me I am 5 inches before and others tell me I’m 7 inches. And when I was in the military I saw guys measure themselves 7 inches when they were only a true 5. One guy measured from the bottom of his balls all the way to over the tip of the shaft. We were like bullcrap man, your balls don't count. What a jack A@@. I do believe that he was the wise guy who wanted to know who was bigger, officially. I guess he just really wanted to know if most other guys were bigger than him after all.

The point is, never take someone else’s word for a measurement, even a girl. you know some women say that other guys that they have been with are bigger just to keep you thinking that they have had bigger and better than you before. Women don't want their man to know that like them or that they please them in bed. Only if she is wailing and crying because the sex is so good will you ever really know that she likes it. In fact if she isn't wailing and begging for it a lot then you need to be more passionate and taking. That’s right taking. Most guys think that giving in bed will make it better but no, it is taking what you want that makes it better trust me. You can’t be weak and like “do you want this?” Yeah right. Just do what you want with all the desire that you can muster and if she wants you to do something else she will tell you.

Whenever a women talks about your performance just let it go in one ear and right out the other. Even if she is giving you props you can't know that it isn't just to make you feel better. Just screw passionately, use every inch you got and take what you want. Strangely enough, when you just have passionate sex and throw out everything else in your mind it is the best.

How old are you?

I'm 32 why?

I never would have guessed you were that old lol.

Tone Guest
    What gave it away to me that he was probably in his late 20's, early 30's was when he said "when I was in the military".

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast