+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: how much does size matter?

how much does size matter?

alright...i need some brutal honesty from you guys and gals...

just started seeing a girl. somehow we got to talking about sex...among the things said was that her last ex had a 8.5" penis. and that the sex was GREAT. the next day i had to pull out a tape measure and compare myself to her ex...i'm only 6"! that's a huge difference!

i'm completely intimidated now. ladies...be honest...if you were getting 8.5" penis, you'd probably be awfully disappointed to go to a 6" penis...am i right?

how small is 6"? am i tiny? do a lot of guys have 8.5" penises? ladies...i'd prefer to hear from you...the guys might fib in either direction...

Personally, I don't really care about size as long as it's not like the size of your pinky finger. 6" is normal. Length isn't everything, girth is important as well and I think it matters more than length. Quit worrying about it.

Tone Guest
    It's all about how you work it.

Some girls care, others dont, so it depends. Don't worry about it too much plus you should never really compare yourself to another guy. Not everyone can be me and have a 12 inch! lol
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Tone Guest
    Yea what's worryin about it gonna do anyways? There isn't much you can do about what you have down there, so just use what ya got.

Cool; we haven't had a "Penis size" thread in awhile.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Well at least the one with the picture in it was deleted!

True. Dude coulda used a shave.

Tone Guest
    My man-whore friend meets girls on Yahoo - I sat and watched him once. This is what he does:

Goes into the Lincoln, NE yahoo chatroom. Sends a message to every single NOT UGLY girl, even if she isn't attractive, but as long as she isn't OOOGILY he sends them message. Asks to exchange pictures. Then he says "Well I have another one but I dunno if I should show you" along those lines, and I kid you not, sends a picture of his WEINER.

lol Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    My man-whore friend meets girls on Yahoo - I sat and watched him once. This is what he does:

Goes into the Lincoln, NE yahoo chatroom. Sends a message to every single NOT UGLY girl, even if she isn't attractive, but as long as she isn't OOOGILY he sends them message. Asks to exchange pictures. Then he says "Well I have another one but I dunno if I should show you" along those lines, and I kid you not, sends a picture of his WEINER.
    lmao..dude, i know some guys who do the same...hahah
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    lol Why?
    Because he's a man-whore.

That's being a perv. Like a guy who runs around in a trenchcoat and flashes people. He should be careful doing that.

But Jun, a lot of girls like it...In fact, prefer that type..lol

So was that his penis that he flashed here earlier?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast