View Poll Results: Number of sex partners I've had has been...

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-5

18 64.29%
  • 5-10

2 7.14%
  • 10-15

3 10.71%
  • 15-20

0 0%
  • 20-25

0 0%
  • 25-30

3 10.71%
  • 30-50

1 3.57%
  • 50-75

0 0%
  • 75-100

0 0%
  • 100+

1 3.57%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: How many partners how YOU had?

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Man-slut. tone, hows that sound?
    How about "mutt"?
    Speak less. Say more.

or man-whore , gigolo would be the proper term

speaking of wich , my brother , who is 30 y old now , has done more than 200 girls guaranteed ... i remember being younger , he would bring at LEAST 1 girl every week , sometimes up to 3 per week , all they did was introduce themselves to me , go in his room , after a couple of hours , come out , take a shower and leave ... this keept going on for years ... then he had booty calls ,

once i saw 3 different girls in the same day . one in the morning , then one in the afternoon , then one at night kinda weird , she showed up at 2 am .. now thats a pure booty call .

i remember being a kid and actually trying to remember their names for the ones that keept coming back ... it was like " ohh hi liz ... i meant , jess , uhh , Juliana ... " after a while i just gave up and said "hey" .

ps : if you have an older/younger brother where theres a diff of more than 5 years , never share a room plz , you dont want to mix legos with condoms and lube ... i remember building lego castles , and at night , they would be destroyed and the girls would say "sorry , we accidently sat on your house" ... me : " pendeja " ( wich means kinda like moron in english )
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 02-12-05 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    or man-whore , gigolo would be the proper term

speaking of wich , my brother , who is 30 y old now , has done more than 200 girls guaranteed ... i remember being younger , he would bring at LEAST 1 girl every week , sometimes up to 3 per week , all they did was introduce themselves to me , go in his room , after a couple of hours , come out , take a shower and leave ... this keept going on for years ... then he had booty calls ,

once i saw 3 different girls in the same day . one in the morning , then one in the afternoon , then one at night kinda weird , she showed up at 2 am .. now thats a pure booty call .
    This is interesting. I wonder if it's an insecurity issue that made him that way.

Good call, I'd say, Soul.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by soul_on_fire
    This is interesting. I wonder if it's an insecurity issue that made him that way.
    dunno , but the man is 30 now , and hes not married or even has a steady GF ... i dont want to get to that point , so ever since i was a kid , i decided to get married kind of young ( around 22-24 ... basically after college) and be a responsible person instead of becoming like him .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 02-12-05 at 11:00 AM.

So, to you, lots of sex partners equals irresponsible?
    Speak less. Say more.

What the hell is a "seasoned" person? Someone who has sex alot? thats the first time I here that term used that way. Only in cooking and weather have I heard seasoned/season...anyways..there is no option for zero..and no..season is not ok...AIDS is a gods gift to get rid of teh "seasoned" aint working fast enough damn it!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

[QUOTE=whaywardj]Thought this was interesting: [url]http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/PollVault/story?id=156921&page=1[/url]. Says the average number of sex partners is 20 for men and 6 for women. [url]

Ha ha. ha. ha.

At what age?? When?? At death? At 25? Or 40? ha ha ha.
    I don't get it.

It is like saying I've eating 200 hamburgers. Okay. So what? By the time I'm 60 or by the time I'm 40....???

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    What the hell is a "seasoned" person? Someone who has sex alot? thats the first time I here that term used that way. Only in cooking and weather have I heard seasoned/season...anyways..there is no option for zero..and no..season is not ok...AIDS is a gods gift to get rid of teh "seasoned" aint working fast enough damn it!
    So then cancer would be God's gift to rid the world of what? And if God was intending to punish the sexually active, why are so many children dying of AIDS in Africa?

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    So, to you, lots of sex partners equals irresponsible?
    no , hes irresponsible , i find it kind of immature , not to be able to settle down because he likes to "party" to much , even tho he still wants to have a family , he chooses ****ing random girls all the time ... eventually he ll reach 40 , then he ll try to settle down , by the time he has his 1st kid he'll probably be around 45 , being 60 when the kid is 15 ... thats not good ... not to mention he does crazy shit all the time , chances are he wont even make it to 60 .

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    So then cancer would be God's gift to rid the world of what? And if God was intending to punish the sexually active, why are so many children dying of AIDS in Africa?
    Cancer is God's gift to rid the world of over-population. Once we start cloning body parts and the like, we'll have much worse to deal with.

And Aids is not ment to punish specific people, again, it's to help with over-population.

Do you suggets he creates a virus that is only transferable via rare coins?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I don't believe God works that way at all. Why would anyone want to worship such a bastard?

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Cancer is God's gift to rid the world of over-population. Once we start cloning body parts and the like, we'll have much worse to deal with.

And Aids is not ment to punish specific people, again, it's to help with over-population.

Do you suggets he creates a virus that is only transferable via rare coins?
    You cant be serious.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

You cant be serious.
    The world may never know
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Cancer is God's gift to rid the world of over-population.
    Thanks for answering for me. Ill just stick with your answer. sounds ok to me..lol.

I don't believe God works that way at all.
    Thats because god doesn't work at all. Ill take full responsibilty for saying that he doesn't exit. Reply only if you have absolute evidence that he does..if not then shut up.

why are so many children dying of AIDS in Africa?
    You tell me. Could it be because their parents were unwise in their sexual activities?. Hell..If I was god I would punish the offspring of idiots too..lol...if I even would let them have any.

You cant be serious.
    Actually while his wording might have made it sound wierd..these human killing viruses and deseases are a good population control no matter how you look at it. They were not created for that since they were not created at all...just evoultion...but never the less....damn good population control...right next to sport bikes lol.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 03-12-05 at 03:47 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast