+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help!(( A tinder guy hurt me ao much. I don’t know what to do!(((

Please help!(( A tinder guy hurt me ao much. I don’t know what to do!(((

We matched on tinder, he’s 26, I’m 24. He told me he wanted to meet up as soon as possible as he likes me a lot. So we met the day after he visited my county. We met in the morning in the hotel reception as if to have a breakfast. He led me to the elevator, I thought he might forget something in the room.

He started to touch me and I told him it’s too early. We sat there in the room I asked him to go to have a breakfast or go to walk maybe, he asked if I’m not comfortable there, or just did nothing for some time. I asked him why he’s dating, if for random hookups, he asked why random, that he’s a guy, he wants a girl. He asked me if I want to get married have kids, I said I’m more into serious relationship. He said he would text me, we can fly to each other and meet him in his origin country maybe as I plan to move there. I didn’t let him touch me for a while, he would do anyway, I couldn’t resist and kissed him.

He was tooo handsome( We happened to have sex and even slept there for 2 or more hours. He was tired and wanted to sleep during the sex. We talked a little about ourselves, I asked him if he wanted to meet my friend (he’s gay) as I was gonna meet him. He laughed, he said he was afraid and he was exhausted. I decided to leave. He said he would meet again in the morning, I asked him about the evening, he said yes, at least in the morning as he was going to leave next day in the evening.

Later in the evening my friend swipes tinder and matches with him. He texts him right away and texts me hey on whatsapp at the same time. My friend asks him if he already met some girls in tinder and he says “ The beat comes last “. My friend unmatches him, and I send him my friends photo waving him saying hi. He texts “ Sorry”. Later I make a fake profile with very ugly, shallow photos, and he matches with that profile 2 mins after I made it. He texts rocket emojis and stuff, I start to critisize him a lot, as if he uses emojis of toys of his childhood and he says he used to play with a doll. I tell him I wasn’t that gay, also I start to argue with him upon scientific theories of Freud and many things and almost humiliate him though he continues texting and wants to meet up in the evening.

I critisize him more saying girls like to be amused, he’s doing the opposite, he probably swipes tinder all the time and never comes out of his hotel room. He texts a long mesaage saying he would explore more art and stuff maybe with her as if an amusement and he’s willing to meet her in her country next time when he visits it. He called me at night right after he texted so to that fake tinder profile. He starts to apologize, as if he doesn’t want me to think all men are assholes like him. And that he likes me, he had a nice time with me, that was nothing worse for him or something. He hung up phone very quickly and I thougjt his phone might die or something and also he sounded very desperate and I even thought he was drunk. I text him “ We will meet or we won’t “ 🕊.

I text him I’m ok, but I want him to promise he would never treat women like shit anymore. He doesn’t text back, nor I ever see him online. Next day in the evening I get worried and ai text him again “ please give me any sign, you sounded sad I’m worried “ , and he doesn’t reply again. I call him and he picks the phone. I couldn’t hear him as I was outside and he wasn’t loud. I got even more worried. I asked him anyway how he felt, he sounded really deaperate, he said he wasn’t ok as I wasn’t ok, that he wasn’t there with me and stuff. He said there was a connection between us and that’s it’s important for him.

I couldn’t hear him well. I asked why wouldn’t he asnwer my messages as I was worried, he said he didn’t check them often and that he wants to talk. I told him I would text him when I was home. He said we might try to talk the next day then. I texted him I would text him when I’m home any way and that I’m happy he is safe. He texted he might be sleeping already, he wishes I’d really be good soon and thank you. I didn’t answer to that. That was all. He didn’t call and texted me “How are you?”. I didn’t respond yet. I see his tinder location change all the time, I don’t know if it means he uses it all the time. What should I do? What did he want? Was he really sorry or why would he say he feels connection between us. I’m so desperate I don’t know what to do(( This is soo offensive!

Hi Alinasmi9 and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Please delete my account.