+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Why does this always happen to me

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    MastaPDiddy:

Ya know, this thread is kind of fun to mess with...
    Last edited by vashti; 12-12-05 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    lol awww Love-a-lot bear.

Thank you Mish. *blush*
    Thank me? What for?

Honesty needs no Gratitude
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    MastaPDiddy:

Ya know, this thread is kind of fun to mess with...
    Thanks really. I'm glad you are enjoying making a mockery of something that im very serious about. I'm very upset here..and wtf.

if ur going to be funny at least tell me what u think about the situation...honestly..

and someone answer my questions in the second to last post.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aww, now don't get sensitive. OK, I will give you an answer because I thought your picture in the gallery was kind of cute, but to be honest, I haven't read your whole thread. (Just the last few pages.)

If this girl has asked for distance, I don't know why you would be moving in closer to her (you probably already explained this). When you see her, then, I would play it cool. Act as if you will be fine whether she likes you or not. Don't let her see how much anxiety this situation is giving you. Girls like guys that are strong. It makes them feel more secure.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Aww, now don't get sensitive. OK, I will give you an answer because I thought your picture in the gallery was kind of cute, but to be honest, I haven't read your whole thread. (Just the last few pages.)

If this girl has asked for distance, I don't know why you would be moving in closer to her (you probably already explained this). When you see her, then, I would play it cool. Act as if you will be fine whether she likes you or not. Don't let her see how much anxiety this situation is giving you. Girls like guys that are strong. It makes them feel more secure.

thanks i knew u had a sensitive side to you.

i gues u were just picking on me because u want me and my hotness..

its understandable...

resume mockery....

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well now you deserve my mockery since you are too young to pique my interest in that way!

vashhhhhhhhhh- cy will put a comment up on my myspace page or send me a message saying hi every now and again but i think he's really busy with school and stuff. and i think he's sick of lf.

by the way, i think this is now the longest thread ever.

Tone Guest
    Not even close.

it's not. check out the asians thread. they're almost up to 2000 posts, if they haven't gotten there yet.

haha i meant in the "dating talk" area. But overall on the site this thread is fourth...that asians thread is huge wtf is there to say about asians lol that needs 2000 posts.

Sorry Masta but when a girl your dating says she needs more space and starts seeing her ex, that’s pretty freaken bad man. I think you might have made the classic mistake that all of us guys have made before and that is to be too into a girl before she is really into you. Doesn’t matter now though, now you have to be a man again and start playing the field.

She said to you, “I need space and will not see you for 5 days” honestly man that is total bullshit. If I were you I would be totally freaken pissed by that. In my view there is only one thing that you can do and that is to start going out with your friends and start hitting on other chicks.

Why? Because she thinks in her mind that you are totally hers and she is trying to put you on the back burner like a pot of hot water so she can have her cup of tea whenever she wants. Your like a steak dinner that she ordered too much of and now she is trying to put you in the fridge while she looks and flirts with some kind of new flavored desert. Oh she might not have any desert but she thinks your ass is gona just stay in the fridge while she keeps looking at the menu. **** that shit.

You need to all of the sudden say, you know what, I’m getting out of this fridge and having me some fun. The point is that you can’t let her try to stick you in a closet like she owns you while she herself runs around and talks to ex boyfriends and crap. You have to put a sense of need in her like you might find someone else. You need to show her that while you like her a lot, you are not totally infatuated with her and she is not the owner of your heart and soul. Even if she is, right now you have to put it back in your pocket and treat her like a regular girl in a way.

I actually agree with you, Hugo. Let's hope it doesn't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Pickle
    Sorry Masta but when a girl your dating says she needs more space and starts seeing her ex, that’s pretty freaken bad man. I think you might have made the classic mistake that all of us guys have made before and that is to be too into a girl before she is really into you. Doesn’t matter now though, now you have to be a man again and start playing the field.

She said to you, “I need space and will not see you for 5 days” honestly man that is total bullshit. If I were you I would be totally freaken pissed by that. In my view there is only one thing that you can do and that is to start going out with your friends and start hitting on other chicks.

Why? Because she thinks in her mind that you are totally hers and she is trying to put you on the back burner like a pot of hot water so she can have her cup of tea whenever she wants. Your like a steak dinner that she ordered too much of and now she is trying to put you in the fridge while she looks and flirts with some kind of new flavored desert. Oh she might not have any desert but she thinks your ass is gona just stay in the fridge while she keeps looking at the menu. **** that shit.

You need to all of the sudden say, you know what, I’m getting out of this fridge and having me some fun. The point is that you can’t let her try to stick you in a closet like she owns you while she herself runs around and talks to ex boyfriends and crap. You have to put a sense of need in her like you might find someone else. You need to show her that while you like her a lot, you are not totally infatuated with her and she is not the owner of your heart and soul. Even if she is, right now you have to put it back in your pocket and treat her like a regular girl in a way.

where have you been for the past 200 posts man. thats exactly what my point is but they keep saying that i am wrong to think this way.

they said if i act like i didnt want her id lose her.

I never said that. At least, I don't think I did.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast