+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My preggy gf doesn't want to see me.

My preggy gf doesn't want to see me.

My pregnant girlfriend threaten men to abort our baby if I show up during her pregnancy stage until the baby comes out. I don’t understand why she doesn’t want to see me and is only asking me for financial support. She’s making me feel bad. She doesn’t want me to be there for her. It makes me think she’s not glad of being pregnant. I don’t know what her reasons are but for the baby’s sake, I stayed away from her and now I’m a thousand miles away. A foreign friend of mine told me that maybe it’s because of her hormones. But it doesn’t seem like it.

As a woman who has given birth to two sons, I can tell you that although hormones can wreak havoc on a woman's body, it never made me want to have no communication with the fathers. No woman would seriously threaten to abort her baby if that father of the baby wants to be there for the birth.

I hate to say this but, did you consider that the child may not be yours and it would be obvious if you saw it at birth? Either you are a very abusive man and she doesn't want you around her and your child or it is not your baby. Now that you are a thousand miles away, what are your plans about meeting this child? I would not blindly send her financial support. How do you feel about this woman? Could you forgive her and raise the child as your own if it wasn't?

It's sad that the children have to pay for our sins. I wish you the very best. I would not want to be in your shoes.

I am very sorry you are going through this. It must be very tough for you, especially since it seems you want to help. Have you considered talking to a pastor or a counselor about this? Someone like that might be able to help bridge that communication gap between your girlfriend and you.