+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i think i got ditched the other day!!! WTF?!?!?

i think i got ditched the other day!!! WTF?!?!?

so...check this...

me and this girl i've been seeing...we part ways friday night...neither of us have time to hang out on saturday. we agree to go to church together sunday morning...she said she'd gimme a call on saturday to figure out which service we'd go to.

i had a very busy saturday...so i'm super tired and im ready to sleep by 9-10pm...no call from her, so i leave a message on her phone to lemme know what's up and just leave a message, i'd get it tomorrow morning.

i wake up sunday...no call. i try calling her just before leaving for church. no answer...i chose not to leave a message. it is now monday, 12:41pm...she has not called to apologize or explain herself.

wtf? she has blown me in the past...sorta...i mean, if she makes a firm promise, she's never let me down...but othertimes, she has flaked out but she always called. this time...she made a firm plans with me, flaked out, and did not call. wtf is that?!?!

do i bother trying to call her again today? or wait for her call? this is BS...i feel like i'm playing some sort of game now. i'm pissed. if she didn't wanna go, just call. is that too much to ask? and if you flake out, call to friggin let me know that you're OK and that you're sorry.

so how do you play this game? do i call her later today? or just give her the silent treatment and wait for her to finally break down and call for Lord knows what reason?
    Last edited by funsounds; 06-12-05 at 12:59 AM.

Tone Guest
    Wouldn't you feel like a big assh*le if (Heaven forbid) something actually happened to her?

Wait til she calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Wouldn't you feel like a big assh*le if (Heaven forbid) something actually happened to her?

Wait til she calls.
    absolutely! i'd feel awful! that's what makes me wanna try to call her again...or stop by or something...

Don't get so angry. Wait to see if you hear from her in a few days. If she has been known to flake out before, then I don't see this as such a shock.

Tone Guest
    Do that then.. say you was just worried since you hadn't heard from her.. cause you know - usually girlfriends call their boyfriends when they say they will!

Are they bf/gf though or just kind of seeing each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Are they bf/gf though or just kind of seeing each other?
    we're bf/gf...or at least certainly not merely "kind of seeing each other"...we're exclusive and committed to giving us a shot

Then I don't know. That is odd to not call or anything when you are dating. The only time I've been like that with my exes was when I was tired of the relationship and started flaking out on them. ( I am not saying that is the case here )

Tone Guest
    Find out what happened, and then come here and contemplate what it could mean.

Instead of hearing all these theories about maybe she's seeing someone new, maybe she's tired of the relationship, maybe you said somethin to piss her off, and then come to tell us "Oh sorry guys - her phone was just shut off and her mom grounded her" or somethin.

lol I agree Tone. We can only speculate, just like you're doing.

It certainly does seem unusual doesn't it. She should have phoned. I would be concerned why she didn't, if I were you. Did something happen?

funsounds---"i try calling her just before leaving for church. no answer...i chose not to leave a message. it is now monday, 12:41pm...she has not called to apologize or explain herself."

No answer....is an answer. Wait for her to call you.

it's all good...

i'm a retard and overreacted...we're good...

Big surprise there
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

What?!?!?!?

We get to hear the story but no wrap up explanation? Is that a secret?

Darn. I hate not knowing how it finishes!