+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I actually like him? How do I stop thinking about him?

Do I actually like him? How do I stop thinking about him?

It's a long story to my question (I think) so here I go! So there's this guy and I don't know I like him or I just wanted him physically due to his attractiveness. So I was friends with benefits with this guy and only kissed him at first but then I had intercourse with him (it was very awkward due to it being my first time). Before that, he had a girlfriend then they broke up and then after we did THAT he got another girlfriend. And so I decided to cut all ties with him because I felt really attracted to him and couldn't stop thinking about him (also I want to point out he was a senior last year and then graduated). So, I thought I wouldn't see him anymore this year. And while being on summer break I was doing good. I stopped thinking about him. But then it happened! So I start the new year and try to find where my class is and guess who I see. A friend? My sibling? Uh my Mom? Nope! I see him walking down the stairs waving saying hello. When I tell you my heart dropped and did a three-sixty….it did! So I casually greet him back and I ask what he's doing here, he says he had to help his friend with something (I don't know if that's the actual truth looking back at it but whatever). So he then I being to depart to find my class then he says “wow so I don't get a hug?”, And I without thinking said “you can get a hug come here” (I'm literally banging my head on the door WHYYYYYYYYYY STOPPPP IT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!). So I give him a hug and we finally leave each other. Then once I got to my house I told my friend about it and he was like this “you like him! Just admit it! Try and be with him……and he's lying why would he be at school if you said he already graduated? He probably failed…that hug meant more. No dude hugs a girl all touchy touchy when he has a girlfriend”. So I go to school the next day. BAM! I see him again at school. Like, I believe he passed- I mean I saw photos of him in his cap and gown with his parents. Like you can't fake that.

I'm not sure what the question is here. Also, are you insinuating that he is hanging around in the school just to see you?

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    I'm not sure what the question is here. Also, are you insinuating that he is hanging around in the school just to see you?
    No, just wondering if he was lying and thinking back to it now why would he like about it? If he wanted to see me he would actually text me or snap chat me. Also, My question is my title.

Bump...........
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

If he is always on your mind, than yes, you do like him.