+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally got the courage to post some pics

Finally got the courage to post some pics

They're in the gallery...

You are extraordinarily attractive.

I keep mine for LF [URL=http://24.73.176.86/hayward/index.htm]here[/URL].
    Last edited by whaywardj; 07-12-05 at 12:04 PM.
    Speak less. Say more.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by updraft
    They're in the gallery...
    I agree w/Hayward. You are a beautiful young woman!

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    I agree w/Hayward. You are a beautiful young woman!

*Blushing* aww geezz ....you guys are too nice I just thought I'd look at other people's pics and on a whim decided to finally show myself.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by updraft
    *Blushing* aww geezz ....you guys are too nice I just thought I'd look at other people's pics and on a whim decided to finally show myself.
    Oh, we're not flattering you, its true!! Those are extremely nice photos, you could do modelling if you're not already. And you seem very nice. A rare combination and very nice to "see".

(Canadian girls are HOT, BTW, its the good water here...)

"Easy on the eyes," is the phrase I use.
    Speak less. Say more.

Speaking of Canada, in the next year or so, I'll have done all that needs doing in the state of family and will be looking to move on to my next becoming. Seattle is on my possibilities list. Hadn't thought of nearby Vancouver much. How's it for relocating to?
    Speak less. Say more.

Geez I dunno Hayward, Vancouver is an expensive place to reside.....beautiful scenery though!!!

I lived in San Francisco 22 years. Money is the cheapest way of paying for anything.

But, I have to admit, all that time on the Coast rather burnt me out on anyting "West." Just enjoyed the San Juan Islands and, of course, the ocean. Sooo, Barcelona is another on my possibilities list. Just loved that city.

Obviously, I'm still very much up in the air except for knowing it's time to say good-bye to my family's point of origin forever. Cost of living here is ridiculously low, but so is everything else. How does the tune go? "...Nothing but the dead and dying back in my little town..."
    Speak less. Say more.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Speaking of Canada, in the next year or so, I'll have done all that needs doing in the state of family and will be looking to move on to my next becoming. Seattle is on my possibilities list. Hadn't thought of nearby Vancouver much. How's it for relocating to?
    Vancouver is a beautiful city, Hayward. I've been to Seattle, and can say w/o bias that Vancouver is easily the more attractive city. Its right in the mountains and right on the water (in Seattle you have to travel a bit). My house looks out over mountains in the close distance. It is very expensive to live here, currently. House values have more than doubled in most places; lots of retired ppl moving out from cold Ontario and the fact that we have been getting more exposure w/the 2010 Olympics coming our way...

PS...how could I forget... If you are at all prone to SAD, DON'T move to Vancouver! It rains A LOT. Sometimes for 3 straight months. Much worse than Seattle, which is protected by the rain shadow of the more costal mtns. Vancouver just gets pissed on all winter from Nov - Feb. Upside is that by mid-Feb the flowers come up and keep going until mid-November.
    Last edited by indigosoul; 07-12-05 at 02:03 PM.

Ewww. I don't really care for crowds. Olympian or otherwise.

One of the reasons I departed San Francisco. I realized I hadn't used any of the city's amenities for almost ten years...because of crowds. Why pay when I didn't play?

Maybe I should scratch popular cities off my list altogether, now that I think of it.

Sad? Me? Hell, I'm clinically depressed. With two suicide attempts under my belt and time-of-life enough yet left for another one or two. That's why I imagine myself a writer.

But I think we've managed to hijack Updraft's thread here. Not something one should do to such a lovely woman.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 07-12-05 at 02:10 PM.
    Speak less. Say more.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Ewww. I don't really care for crowds. Olympian or otherwise.

One of the reasons I departed San Francisco. I realized I hadn't used any of the city's amenities for almost ten years...because of crowds. Why pay when I didn't play?

Maybe I should scratch popular cities off my list altogether, now that I think of it.

Sad? Me? Hell, I'm clinically depressed. With two suicide attempts under my belt and time-of-life enough yet left for another one or two. That's why I imagine myself a writer.

But I think we've managed to hijack Updraft's thread here. Not something one should do to such a lovely woman.
    SAD = season affective disorder. Not good at all for those inclined to be depressed (you are THE classic writer, W). And quite right about the thread...

sorry, Pretty One

You look identical like one of my friends. Very beautiful.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Geez OV .. since its seems rare for you to give compliments, I thank you !

Alright, I gotta be the first to call it; "Bullsh*t".
    First, that girl in that picture is waaay too hot to be anyone here.
    Secondly, who takes their picture in their bra when they were "too shy" to post a picture of themselves for the longest time.
    Lastly, if anyone looked like that, why wouldn't they post their picture; obviously, that woman in the picture has done some modeling.

Nice try Updraft.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast