Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to fess up ladies

LINEBACKER _2 Guest

Time to fess up ladies

Okay, here's the question:

Spit or Swallow?

LINEBACKER 2

swallow of course!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    I'm guessing that since Jane is the only woman who had the courage to speak up, that the rest of the women on here are devoted lesbians.

So, prove me wrong. Spit or swallow?

LINEBACKER 2

wow..devoted lesbains? ouch babe....
    Women are strange like that ... I sometimes do both and I am sure that if asked any women would say the same thing. But as long as your asking? If you don't swallow. what do you do with it?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

ok, maybe its just me, but ive never been brought to orgasm by being given head alone...I wish I were, but I'd need to masterbate for a little bit too....and that would just seem to kill it as if I were enjoying it....so its never cum to that

maybe someday...

That wouldn't be the first time I have heard that. Lots of guys can't. I think that it takes too long for some and it could be that the person who gave it to you wasn't that great. I don't always either. It think it has to do wtih how horny you are before it. Foreplay works for that but like you said, so does masterbation.
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

It also has to do with how much you masturbate. If you get so used to doing the same thing over and over to get off then when something entirely new is introduced it's arousing but difficult to finish you off with.
    Heit ist mein taug.

If you get so used to doing the same thing over and over to get off then when something entirely new is introduced it's arousing but difficult to finish you off with.
    Hmmmmm. Guess it's time to give the 'ol Vaseline a rest then . . .

Alexi

lol..not unless your going to give it to your girl to use on you!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

I was just internet-less for awhile. Swallow of course and damn I'm straight.
    I have it all. Including kino.

The first time i swallowed kinda "took me" .... i was doing good until about the 3rd swallow.... then i just took it out and said ..."omg i am swallowing baby's" i started laughing and then got over it... i still swallow... but everyonce in a while i play that back in my head when im swallowing... then i laugh

thank you ladies...I knew I wasn't the only one. When I swallowed for the first time, I felt so sick the next day. It tooks awhile to get used to. Now, damn, I love it.
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Well, I've got plently for everyone. So, form a line, single file and open wide.

Okay. That was being piggish.

LINEBACKER 2

LOL your such a pig!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    I know it's bad. Oh well.

LINEBACKER 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast