+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gf's Ex's keep hanging around

Gf's Ex's keep hanging around

Hey all,

My GF's Ex's keep hanging around.. Phoning her up at 3 in the morning SMS's / Emails.. with thier problems.. She knows how i feel about it but says that they are just friends and that they need someone to talk to, she feels like it is up to her to play Mother Mary to everyone and refuses to draw a line at where things should stop. If the roles were reversed I know that she wouldnt put up with it. She wonders why I have trouble trusting her completely but isnt willing to take a stand and tell them to rack off for fear of loosing them as friends. Am I being unreasonable? suggestions on what to do? Fight fire with fire? Make her feel the same way? so she understands what Im going through? Sugestions please????

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ultimately she doesn't care how you feel about this, as she is demonstrating through her actions. You have to decide if you are okay with that.

I personally wouldn't put up with that sh*t; have her change her ways or dump her.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Tone Guest
    Agree with the above two.

i woulsnt deal with it either , just take a dump ... i mean , you could consider dumping her .

I agree with all the forgoing.
    Speak less. Say more.

i agree with the agreeance of all the forgoing.

I say, first confront the loser ex-boyfriend. Tell him to stop calling your girlfriend. See how your girl reacts to this. Do you live together? If you do, hang up on him when he calls. try to always answer the phone. Start being the controling man of the house. Strangely enough women buck at this but do respect it most of the time. Eventually this will all come down to a big fight so before you do all this, do all those things that you should be doing anyway, like start working out, drop some pounds, get a tan, make yourself look better, take work more seriously ect.

The fight is the big part. Don’t start all this until you get some kind of compliment from her or a friend of hers on how you are looking better or something like that. But here is my advice for the big fight when it comes.

She will most likely say things like your just being an ass and your insecure and blah blah blah, but you turn all that back on her. You tell her that she is the one eating up all this attention from her ex because she is needy and loves the attention from shit-bag loser that she has already wasted time with. Demand (and I do mean demand) that all contact with her ex stop. You know that it will not at first and don’t be an annoying dick about constantly watching her and constantly asking her where she went and who she is talking with. But definitely hang up the phone when he calls and kick his ass if he ever comes to your house.

The point to all this is that she is disrespecting you and you need to find out why. Even if it ends the relationship there is little to no respect for you right now and that is more important than the calling and crap because it relates to you personally more than the relationship. If you do not find out why she has little respect for you then not only will this relationship fail but you will probably be disrespected again in the next relationship.

Good luck but don't be afraid to get rid of someone who obviously dosn't care about your feelings.

Mmmmmm I know how you feel.. currently *my* boyfriend is out with an ex who bought him a PSP for his birthday after not speaking to him for about two years. Try dealing with that.

my boyfriends things would be out on the porch if he went out with his ex-girlfriend.