+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gagged

Gagged

Alright, so I finally built up the nerve to go down on my ex but I gagged. I was so embarassed. I dunno what it was, whether it was just the texture or whether it was the smell or what (she didn't take a shower that day cause she wasn't planning to go out). What are your thoughts? Will I do better next time?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    nah don't worry, you'll do better next time. some people have a smell because they were out all day. if she showers first then things should be fine. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

That's what I figured.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Zeek...i mean Zekk

you're shagging your ex?

Um, well, not really shagging per se. I had just never tried going down on a girl and she let me try it.
    Heit ist mein taug.

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Oh man you gagged? I'm sitting here laughing. Sorry man, I guess that happens, but I can only imagine her reaction.

Try it again when she showers. Going down on a woman is awesome.

LINEBACKER 2

Yeah, I was so embarassed and she was super apologetic. It felt like submerging my face in onion juices. My face turned red, my eyes burned and I thought I was gonna lose my dinner. Hopefully next time will be more enjoyable.
    Heit ist mein taug.

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    I am so sorry. I was worried about my first oral experience, but it turned out to be ****ing amazing. Pardon the language, but it was amazing.

That's what got me hooked on it. I don't do it anymore, but the time is coming.

LINEBACKER 2

Zekk, that happens more often then you think. I suppose it's an aquired taste. The girl always, and I mean always, should shower first. try doing it when she's in the shower. maybe the fresh wter will help too. Good luck! Don't give up ... I promise you the rewards of it are absolutely worth it!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Oh god. Oral sex in the shower. Oh man. Oh yeah. I'll add that to my fantasties.

Thanks baby.

Like I said, SOMEONE is going to be a busy girl.

LINEBACKER 2

LOL
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Ah yes, once you go oral and its succesful...god does it open a new world. My first time was also my girls first time, so it was amazing. The shower also adds a lot of spice, believe me. It will go better next time, nobody is perfect the first time around.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I did too my first time. I could tell that the smell was that of someone who hadn't "freshened up" yet that day. Plus, since it was my first time, I had no idea what I was doing so I started sticking my tongue inside the hole down there. So I ended up trying to tongue f___ her. The slimy mucus got all in my mouth and that didn't help things, that's for sure.

However she politely guided me to the right spot and helped me along the way.

As for the smell, it's better if they get used to it. As for the taste, you'll learn to love it.

Alexi

Gentlemen, women around the world are begging you not to give up! Oral is awesome. Don't ever give up!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    I'm a pro. You ready to find out Jane?

LINEBACKER 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast