+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can you be a "good kisser"?

practice ? LMFAO ! you people are weird... Honestly - have YOU practiced kissing ? If you said yes to that question please slap yourself in the face as hard as you can since i cant do it.

How do you 'practice' nature ? You cant truely practice kissing on anything except a loved one, and no, not your brother or sister... I'm talking about your b/f or g/f - yeah - you can unwrap a starbust in your mouth with your tongue - what good is that ? are you going to unwrap your partners tongue ? So you can tie a cherry step with your tongue (which I can do, btw)... Are you gonna tie up your partners toungue or tonsils ? Practice on your hand - wtf is that ? you gonna go kiss a dead woman ? And here is my favorite - practice on a pillow ?! WTF are you THINKING ?! I never even heard of that one but it made me laugh pretty hard...

You cant practice something such as kissing on anything other than your S.O. Each person kisses differently - and your kiss will adapt to their kiss, and vice versa all at the same time - Some people kiss so differently that they each think the other kisser is 'horrible'. but guess what - if someone tells you, you are a horrible kisser - well there is someone else out there that kisses just like you or alot closer to your kiss, and would think you are the greatest kisser in the world.

Its all about nature. You cant practice it. You can only adapt to it. Stop practicing, stop worrying if you are a 'good' kisser. We are all good kissers to alot of different people.

I've kissed like 20 different women and only 2 of them kissed the same - Each time I had to adapt my kiss to match theirs - and they adapted theirs to match mine - you may not notice the change and neither will they - its nature - most of natures changes happen without anyone noticing.

Just find you a g/f and kiss her. Everything will happen on its own. Nature always prevail.

I agree w/Billy as far as everyone is different with kissing styles/preferences. But in a way, in a loose definition of the term, "practice" does make you better. Practice meaning actually doing, carrying out the act of. So in this sense, practice will make you better, but only with the person you are practicing with. If, for example, you are out of synch with a girl you are kissing, the more you kiss, the more you will adjust to one anythoer until you are in synch.

But I do wonder if there are any universal, or at least 90 percentile Do's and Don'ts of kissing, not including the obvious like "Don't bite off pieces of flesh from the mouth, or any part of the face up to and including the ears..."

hmmm...
    Freddie

i never practised. The term of a good kisser is a person who does not sob your mouth all over with saliva, (some of them soab it all until ur chin)

then, i like a hard kiss where it is started with a tug and a direst kiss on the lips. bottom lips get suxed and the tongue played with each other.

It turns me on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12