+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can you be a "good kisser"?

How can you be a "good kisser"?

I've never kissed a girl before, but I've heard people say things like "good kisser". Is there really technique in kissing? I thought it was just a manifestation of your feelings for someone. If there is a "way" to kiss someone...what is it?
    "There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people"

-Anonymous

1.) Put a starburst in your mouth with the wrapper still on it.

2.) Proceed to take the wrapper off using only your tongue.

Find someone and practice. That's the fun way to become better at ANYTHING realted to dating.

Originally posted by DuckyWucky
    1.) Put a starburst in your mouth with the wrapper still on it.

2.) Proceed to take the wrapper off using only your tongue.

LOL!!!!

How about practice?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

I've heard tons of those things. "practice making the ABCs on the palm of your hand with your tongue; unwrap a starburst; put a small string in your mouth and try to tie a knot; move the tongue in circles, figure eights, this that" Seriously. Nothing's better than getting someone to kiss, and just letting things happen as they do. It's fun. And then you start to notice little things. Like how I noticed how much I love to have my bottom lip sucked on and gently tugged between her teeth. Wierd shit like that.

Alexi

Oh. And by the way, if you're gonna get into some heavy kissing with a girl for the first time, be prepared for a hardon. It'll happen. I still get 'em from kissing. Just not as much as I used to.

Originally posted by sfalexi
    [Oh. And by the way, if you're gonna get into some heavy kissing with a girl for the first time, be prepared for a hardon. It'll happen. I still get 'em from kissing. Just not as much as I used to. [/B]
    that can really happen just by kissing someone? cool...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

that can really happen just by kissing someone? cool...
    Happens to me every time. Maybe it's cause I haven't had sex. Maybe it's just cause I'm a horny bastard in my sexual prime. Maybe not.

Alexi

LOL....hormone rushes get the best of people
    "There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people"

-Anonymous

just a thought

Sex with out a serious bout of kissing first is not very good sex in my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by veedive
    Sex with out a serious bout of kissing first is not very good sex in my humble opinion.
    Well no, thats rather cold. Not kissing someone during or before sex it like doing it with a prostitute.

oh i agree...kissing is more intimate than sex i think. I could kiss for hours!

Sex without kissing? I am sorry but I just can't imagine how should this can be happen. That's not sex for me, it's just masturbation for me and for sure not love or something like that.

I agree. Couldn't do the sex thing without kissing first. Seems too cold. As for being labelled a "good" kisser or not, it's totally subjective just as attractiveness. Someone could try to shove their tongue down your throat and leave you mortified while someone else would find it completely erotic. Or someone who might be labelled a "sloppy" kisser by one, could be heaven on earth to someone else. It's all about what you like and it takes practice. LOTS AND LOTS OF PRACTICE!!!!!!!!! I love to kiss. Just LOVE it!

I am SO glad Alexi is back, he is so full of knowledge and knows things that blow your mind! YEA ALEXI...a starburst uh?

Shoot! I want to kiss my Iron right now...you guys why do we always end up discussing things that make us horny? I love kissing. Definetly gotta have those kissing moments, anytime, anywhere, but got to have kissing prior to during and after sex. A MUST.

I have no tips on being a good kisser, how the hell do you know if you are or arent? I cant rate myself. Hey, what about frenching your arm or something? Did any of you guys suck your arm really hard when you were younger to get the hickey look going on?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

The arm is hardly a good place to practise kissing on in my opinion. Common place for practice would be your dear pillow. Though a girl's mouth would be good!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast